In Four Months Time

As the days and weeks seemed to blur together i found myself, and Zayn a week and a day from our four month anniversary. I checked the calendar twice and made sure, twice, that i had all the dates correct. I asked Liam multiple times and Niall if a week from today would be the fourth month Zayn and i had been dating. Liam shrugged then went to check the calender before confirming it. "Are you sure?" i questioned checking his calender and flipping back and forth between the four months checking the dates again and again.

"Yeah I'm positive." Liam replied. "Why so anxious and nervous?" i felt like i was going to explode if i didn't tell someone.

"Because i told him in four months he could call me his girlfriend! That the relationship didn't exist unless the couple had been together for four months." Liam shrugs and rubs the back of his neck.

"He mentioned that ya. Why so flustered about it though?" he inquires arching an eyebrow.

"Because i didn't think we'd be together this long!" i slam my hands over my mouth and stare at Liam in shock. He looks surprised as well and a little amused. "Oh god." i groaned. "Please don't tell him that." Liam began to laugh.

"I won't tell him. You were my best friend first. How come you got together with him if you thought it wouldn't last long?" i sighed. Story of my life.

"I don't know!" i shouted throwing my hands up in the air before bringing them back down on top o my head in frustration.

"It's Zayn, Liam! He was a dick to me for years. I'm not just going to get over that and I've always sort of had this gigantic crush on him and then suddenly he's being nice to me and kissing me in the hallway and asking me out and... I can't help but think this is all some big joke!" i explain pacing back and forth in his living room. Liam has gone silent and when i glance at him he's staring blankly at the TV. "Liam?" i question arching an eyebrow.

"Sorry. What?" i sigh and flop down on the couch next to him plopping my head down into the oversized pillows. Liam touches my shoulder and brings me back up before i have the chance to smother myself. "Oh come on Em. You obviously saw something inside of him that knew he wouldn't do something like that." It sounded like he was trying to convince himself more than he was trying to convince me.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm just blinded by love." i grumble.

"You're in love with him?" Liam asks.

"I didn't say that. I said I'm blinded by it." i grumble pulling at the old fabric of his couch.

"So what are you going to do? Breakup with him?" i scoff.

"No." i answer immediately.

"Thenn.. What were you asking me?" i groaned and dropped my head into my lap.

"I don't know!" i let out a muffled cry. Liam chuckled and rubbed my back. He didn't seem too worried. Niall had nearly the same reaction. We'd been hanging out for nearly four months and would you believe it I'd never been to his house. He'd been to mine once and met my mother but i never saw his house. Niall blamed me saying i was always with Zayn on the weekends.

"You spend nearly every waking moment with that boy. If you're not here together at school you're together after school and together on the weekends. I've just never bothered to ask you for your plans to come over because you would say Oh Zayn's coming over. So really there's no point." i scoffed and hit his arm.

"I am going out with him." i countered. Niall rolled his eyes.

"Doesn't mean you have to spend all of your time with him." i narrowed my eyes at him.