List // part two

12. Zayn pretends to be all rock and roll and "hardcore" but don't let that fool you. He knows the lyrics to Justin Bieber songs.

"Fightin every second of the day of the day for your dreams, girl." Zayn murmurs softly as we pull off the curb of my house.

"What are you singing?" i question recognizing the lyrics.

"Nothing." Zayn mutters under his breath turning a little red.

"It was definitely not nothing, Zayn. Was that Justin Bieber?" i demand a giant smile on my face.

"No." he mutters.

"That was Justin Bieber. Are you into his music?" I ask with an obnoxiously big smile. Zayn grumbles and I start laughing before I kiss his cheek.

"He has some okay songs. He's not great. Still one of the biggest douche bags in the world." Zayn says taking my hand in his and squeezing it lightly.

"On a scale of what?" I reply cocking my head.

"A scale of douche bags?" Zayn asks arching an eyebrow.

"Yes. Ten begin Harry and one being..." I pause.

"Liam." Zayn scrunched up his face as we pull to a stop at a red light.

"Liam's a one? Why?" I shrug.

"He's a dick for dumping his best friend since diaper days but also not a full on douche bag because I know he still cared for me." I shrug my shoulders and Zayn nods slowly.

"Ok well I would rank Justin Bieber just under Harry Styles." Zayn pauses. "Where am I on the scale." Shit. I shouldn't have brought it up.

"Zayn." I say softly.

"No I want to know, give me your honest opinion." I bit my lip in worry, unsure of how to respond. If five is the average I would say that Zayn is a little above that. He was a complete dick to me before, but he's also hit while we've been together.

"A seven." Zayn doesn't say anything.

"Why?" He asks lightly.

"You hit me." And that was the end of that conversation

13. Zayn's favorite TV show is Family Guy.

14. Never, and I mean never get Zayn talking about superheroes. He will never shut up.

"So what's with this tattoo here?" I ask one day tracing the Zap! tattoo on his right arm lightly. He glances down at me as he continues to play the video game on the screen. We're sitting in Liam's living room, he's not home, out with his mom but he said we could come over and play on his PlayStation if we wanted too. Of course Zayn is a boy so he wanted to play on it and apparently Zayn has come over to Liam's house and played before because he's pretty good at whatever the hell he's playing. I'm sitting on the floor and Zayn is on the couch hunched over his arms on his knees, eyes glued to the screen.

"The Zap?" Zayn questions pausing the game for the first time in an hour and a half.

"Yes." I reply slowly pulling my hand back a little.

"I'm sort of..." He pauses.

"Oh come on, tell me." I urge gripping his arm and shaking him a little. Zayn rolls his eyes but give in.

"A comic book nerd." He finishes. I laugh lightly.

"Really? Oh my gosh that's so cute!" I cry out. Getting up to sit on the couch next to him. Zayn shrugs a little. "Who's your favorite superhero then?" I question with excitement. Zayn scoffs.