A Heart to Heart

"Let go of me Harry!" i cry out struggling against him. He just tightens his grip, his nails digging into my skin despite how short they are. It cause me to drop my notebook. Harry kicks it off behind him and slams me against the lockers. The door handle of one of them jams itself between my shoulder blades and my head connects with the hard metal on impact. I try not to whimper or cry out in pain. It'll only fuel him. "Can you let me go?" I demand trying to shove him away from me.

"Can you stop bitching for two seconds?" I stop fighting him and let him pin my wrists to the lockers. "You are a pain in my ass." He says lowly. Harry doesn't usually talk to me. He usually hurts me and walks away, usually laughing.

"How? I've never done anything to you." I spit out angrily. I'm a pain in his ass? How is that even possible! He's the one who stole my best friend, terrorized, verbally and physically abused me and he thinks I'm a pain in his ass?

"You took my best friend." He growled. My face scrunched up in confusion and disgust.

"That was just three months ago! What about the last four years! Why do you hate me! Why must you take everything I have!" Harry just stares at me after I scream at him which is unusual. When I talk back he usually hits me over the head or pushes me down and kicks me. This time he does nothing but stare back at me with those dark green eyes of his.

"I haven't taken everything." He says slowly. I scoff.

"My best friend, my sanity, my sense of security, any self esteem I might have, my.." He cuts me off.

"But you haven't lost that big mouth of yours or your courage." He snaps shoving me back and releasing his grip on me before turning around and running his hands through his curly hair.

"You think I have courage?" Is this a compliment? Is Harry Styles complimenting me?

"Enough to stand up to me even after all the shit I put you through. Why can't you just back the fuck down?" He wants me to back down and just let him a use me? Who gave him the right?

"You're an ass." He whips around to glare at me but I'm not going to stop now. "You think I'm just going to sit down and let you walk all over me! Never again! I had enough to deal with before getting into this shitty school and meeting you and your fucked up friends! I don't need this from you especially since I got enough of it from my..." I stop. My best kept secret and I almost told Harry.

"From who? How could your life be so fuckin unbearable! If you were in my shoes you wouldn't last a day!" That infuriates me more because I know what his life is like, Zayn has told me even though he probably shouldn't have but now I have something to throw back at him.

"If I was in your shoes I'd still have the same life!" I scream at him my voice echoing down the hallway. He stares at me angry and a little confused. "You think you're the only one with daddy problems?! You think your the only one whose dad is a fucking dick!" I should stop talking I should really stop talking but I'm too pissed off not to spill my guts. "My dad would beat my mom everyday. He wasn't even drunk! He did it for fun." I spit out glaring at him. "And if I got in the way, if I tried to stop him, he would beat me too." To say that Harry looked surprised would be a lie. If anything he seemed pissed off that our dad's were the same person to some degree. "So if you're fucked up because your dad fucked you over. Then that's your own god damn fault! I'm never, never going to let my dad affect who I am. I won't let him have that much control over me."

I begin to walk away my footsteps echoing down the hall when I hear Harry race after me. I prepare for a fight. I've never actually punched Harry or Louis or Zayn despite how much I've always wanted too. That just wasn't in me but I might just hit him now if he tries to hurt me again. Instead he skids to a stop in front of me and hands me my drawing book. I'd forgotten it in my rage. Scowling I take it back but he doesn't move out of my way. "How the hell do you know about my dad?" He demands.