List

It took Zayn an entire week to get me to agree to go on a date with him. It took me exactly three weeks after the fact to fall in love with him. Cliche, and stereotypical for the quiet girl to fall for the edgy, bad boy and stupid of me to call it love when i told him straight up it wasn't a relationship until we'd been together for exactly four months and here i was, three weeks later, head over heels for this guy and completely unable to stop myself. He'd never told me he loved me and even if he did there was no way i would say it back because I can't just go back on my word and i can't just tell Zayn Malik I'm in love with him. He used to hate me. He bullied, harassed and picked on me for three and a half years. I'm not just going to forget all of that in the span of a month because he kisses me and holds my hand. Especially because he kisses me and holds my hand. I still don't know what his angle is. What is he gaining from this? What does he get? Nothing. That's the problem.

So in the past month what I've learned from Zayn has astonished me. I even made a list. Mostly to keep track.

1. Zayn has never gone on an actual date.

2. Zayn has never had a girlfriend.

3. Zayn has never spent so much time with a girl he hadn't banged. (Excluding his mom and sisters.)

4. Zayn is Muslim.

5. Zayn got his first tattoo when he was 16 and hasn't stopped since, getting them whenever he acquires money and some of them he's even done himself.

6. Zayn hates taking photos. (This one has an interesting story.)

I was scrolling through the photos on my phone, mostly of outdoor things and i had a couple of my mom and I. I had taken exactly one picture with Liam since we started hanging out again and two with Niall because he had insisted. The one with Liam and i was actually cute. We were outside my house and it was a spur of the moment. He was saying goodbye when i pulled out my phone and asked for one. We used to take them all the time when we were younger and going into middle school. People thought we were together because of it. "Please!" i begged holding onto his arm. "Just one!" i stuck out my bottom lip in a pout. Something i always did when he didn't want to do something and i did. With a roll of his eyes Liam complied and came and stood next to me again. He smiled softly and i smiled with him before snapping the seflie. A nice filter later and i put it as my background photo for my phone. That's why Niall wanted to take photos with me.

"Oh come on! You took one with Liam!" he cried out one day during our government class.

"One, Niall i don't need forty photos of the two of us clogging up my phone." i told him with a roll of my eyes.

"We'll take one then! Come on please! I take great seflies. My seflies look so good i make other people look good in them as well." i snorted but eventually agreed. We took them right there in class. A cute one with the two of us at our desks, Niall holding the phone out in front of him and then he made me take a silly one with him where he was kissing my cheek which i didn't think was silly but he found hilarious. That became my lock screen.

"Let's take a photo." i said suddenly sitting up. Zayn and i were out in my front yard lying in the grass. Zayn was staring up at the sky his hands behind his head and i had my legs on his lap lying across him. Zayn arched an eyebrow and propped himself up.

"A photo?" he echoed. I nodded slowly.

"On my phone." i waved it in front of his face and a frown formed.

"I'm not good with photos." he said dropping back down.

"Oh come on please!" i begged tugging at the fabric of his jeans.