Changes

Tattoos hurt. I mean, a lot. It's been almost a week since we got them and mine is still sore while Zayn's doesn't even hurt anymore. It's like he has no feeling. Bastard. He ended up getting these stupid wings on his chest that are so hot. I got to look at him shirtless for nearly two hours. I've never actually seen him with his shirt off. I don't know why I just haven't. "You're staring love." Zayn said breaking me from my thoughts.

"Can you blame me?" I asked reaching for his hand and giving it a light squeeze. Zayn had smirked at that. Now were sitting alone in my room, with the door open, and I keep rubbing my shoulder as I sit at my desk trying to finish my homework. It was Sunday and usually my mom is home at this time but her boss is keeping her there overtime. I shouldn't be surprised by this because he always takes advantage of my mother but I always hold out hope that one day she'll just say no to him and get home early.

"Does it still hurt?" Zayn asks. I turn around and look at him. He's laying on my bed, feet dangling off the edge reading some book he found in my room.

"Yeah." I mumble pulling my shirt down slightly to look at it. It was no longer red and bruised so I didn't understand why it still hurt.

"Want me to take your mind off of it?" Zayn questions sitting up and giving me a sly smile.

"I'm finishing homework which is what you should be doing too." He groans and flops back down onto the bed.

"Homework sucks. Do me instead." I laughed at his cheesy line and turned back around.

"We have one month of school left. Then we're done! Don't slack off now." He mumbled something I didn't hear and I turned back around as he picked up the book again. I kept looking back at him though. He hadn't shaved in a couple of days and I always thought he looked exceptionally hotter when he hadn't. I watched him rub his chin before turning a page of the book, which was abnormally close to his face. He hadn't brought his glasses over because he didn't think he would need them. Sighing I try to concentrate on the rest of my work before completely giving up and standing. Zayn didn't notice I had moved until I sat on his lap. His arms went behind his head with the book as he looked at me confused. "You're right. Homework sucks." Zayn grinned and let go of the book letting it fall closed before sitting up and putting one hand on my back and the other one under my chin.

"Told you." He said slowly before kissing me. Breathing in he pulled me closer to him as I ran my hands up his chest before placing them on the back of his neck. Zayn shifted us farther up the bed because knowing me I'd fall backwards and take him with me. He moved is hands from my back to my thighs as we continued to kiss each other like it was the first time we had ever down so. He was still able to take my breathe away, even after all this time.

"Hold on." I tell him kissing him quickly before standing up and closing the door. "It would have bugged me." I told him as I sat back down on the bed next to him. Zayn didn't reply he just put his hand on my cheek and brought me closer to him for a kiss. Somehow he ended up on top of me which had happened before, but I suddenly didn't just want to make out with him. I wanted more.

-x-

"Zayn." She whispered softly.

"Hmm?" I said not wanting to stop kissing her for even a second.

"I want to have sex with you." She said it so suddenly I almost jumped back in surprise. Instead I stopped kissing her and pulled back slowly staring into her eyes. I almost thought I hadn't heard her correctly. She was staring up at me innocently like she hadn't said a thing.

"Can you... Can you repeat that?" I told her. Emma sighed and dropped her hands from my neck.

"Don't make me say it again." She replied blushing fiercely. So she had said what I thought I heard.