Chapter 34

The blinding glow of light forced you to open the heavy eyelids which felt heavier than usual. Your eyes sting to the point you wouldn't believe that you have actually slept at all, but then the light of day proved you otherwise. It was already morning. You gradually sat up but was pulled back as a movie on a reverse. Your wrist felt slightly uncomfortable, quite numb to be exact, to the point you couldn't sense his hand locked around yours, only when you lifted arm did you still found his chain of big hand locked around your wrist.

Your eyes grew wide, enough to notice your surrounding. You weren't in the closet you were on a bed. You turned to the side realizing Taehyung was present he had closet eyes with tightened lips as if he was angry in his sleep.

"Ya, you're killing my hand!" You tried to shake off his grip, but the lack of blood circulation didn't allow your moves to follow your mind.

"Just sleep now! For fudge's sake..." He said through gritted teeth and closed eyes.

"What's wrong with you?! Let go!"

"One more word and I'll make sure you can't say a word." He sounded irritated absolutely pissed off. But it wasn't the first time he had acted as he wanted, you just took as him being him. And you being you, you didn't sit back without a fight.

"If you don't let go of my hand..." you said low, controlled yet with a hint of violence. Raising your locked hands contemplated whether to really cut the ties? He was frustratingly annoying. You were still grumpy after the sleep, you didn't feel energized but rather drained for energy, not exactly what you used to. Taehyung poking at the mood didn't make it much better, why would he pick a fight that early in the day? And why in the world were you in his bed? Sleeping from sunset to sunrise but why do you feel so distorted as if you haven't slept at all?

"Then what?" He scoffed with closed eyes, a smile tugged his lips as if daring you to do it.

"I'll bite your arm off."

"Good luck."

Your body reacted before your mind, you kicked him hard making him roll down the bed. Despite the impact he didn't let go, pulling you along.

"Aish you-" His words cut off, due to the pain impacted by the kick, the fall and you squeezing him flat.

"That's why you should've let me go when I asked you to." You said with a hint of guilt, grabbing the chance of him wrapping both hands around his body you sat up.

"Sorry..." you grimaced feeling more guilty, he seemed to be in a lot of pain.

"Ya... are you okay?" You touched his shoulder, but didn't even earn his glare. His face was pulled in ways he didn't know possible, it was as if all his nerves was placed on his leg part, intensifying the pain. It hurts getting kicked, but a thousand times more on a blue spot. You kicked exactly the area you kicked earlier when trying running away from him. But right now you didn't remember. Not anything at all. Sleepwalking, running away or him carrying you back.

"Let me kick you and ask if you are okay...." He barred as an angry puppy.

"What would you do if someone locked your wrist when you wake up?"

"Kidnapper and now just someone? Yeah just run out and get yourself killed I don't care anymore." Brushing your hand off he sat up.

"Ya, Kim Taehyung, when did I ever said you were a kidnapper? Aren't you too harsh?!" You defended. His pupils sharped a tad the moment you called his name. You weren't just having those momentarily conscious switches. You were really awake now. You said his name. Damn sake...then he didn't have to hold your wrist the entire time and didn't have to go through all this torture. Taehyung then stood up or at least tried to, he struggled, wobbling a little on the hurt leg.

"Hey, careful." Afraid he would lose balance you fastly aided him by grabbing his arm. He glared at you, angrier than before, you thought he was pissed off you causing the pain, you had no idea it was something else.

Taehyung didn't know why he found the real you more annoying than the crazy sleepwalking Seori, the one that didn't recognize him. He was irritated at the girl that couldn't remember him as her husband but hates the sober girl ten times more for referring to him as a someone, much more than he would admit. Bough dating Hani he never denied you as the legal spouse, but you?

"I don't need your help." He brushed your arms off, it unweighted his balance but he didn't care, he didn't care about pain in the leg. With the pain he dragged himself out the room, he didn't allow you to help him, the pain reminded him of why he should be angry of you.

You had no idea why he was that edgy? It's not like you kicked him that hard...Wasn't he overacting? However, you didn't intend to check it out either. You have no plans of confronting the grumpy Taehyung, that much did you know. You sat on the bed, thinking of going back to sleep since you didn't feel rested at all.

When your eyes just closed the annoying ringtone of your phone started playing as if it asked for it's dead. Those who had your number was only close people, which also granted themselves the privilege of meeting your rootless anger.

"Yeoboseyo!?" You said with the grumpiest tone you could afford.

"Morning ~" A cheeky voice said, making your eyes shoot open.

"You... how do you have my number?!?" You angrily said back.

"Of course I got it from Eom-" you immediately hung up, before Jungkook could finish his sentence.

She gave my number to that scum?!?

You already scrolled through your contact list of five people and choose 'eomma'. You were going to give her a handful for giving your number away to that liar. Not even after a second did she pick up.

"Yeoboseyo."

"Eomma-" You said in chorus with the speaker but then realized it wasn't your mother's voice.

"You- why do you have my mother's phone?!?"

"Ehm... I stole it?" Jungkook said jokingly.

"You- just wait to I-"

A beep followed as he cut the call off. Angrily you dialed the number again, unlike before did the dude take his time in receiving it.

"Ya! Why did you end the call!?!?" You said as he finally took the call.

"I wondered how it feels to say what you want and then hang up, so I tried it too."