Chapter 17

It wasn't necessary but you even washed your hair since he claimed you smelled to the point plants would wither. You came out of the bathroom with hands moving rapidly in the wet hair in attempt to dry it. The moment you were about to remove the curtains of the dripping long bangs a towel hit your face.

"Ya!" You angrily shouted at the guy in white robes.

"What?!" He shouted back in just same angry tone, as if he had the right to.

"I'm not your target board!!" You glared at him, but still used the towel to dry your hair. His reaction was a dead scoff and a pair of rolling eyes.

"I threw it to you." he said confidently with his arms crossed while sitting on the bed.

"I know the difference between being thrown to and thrown at." You retorted. The door slid open with a light crash, you both turned in the direction to see doctor Park enter.

"So should we begin the tests?" He said with enthusiasm.

Taehyung's face hardened as his eyes went on you. Your confident sank in size as your eyes met, you haven't even had the chance to talk about delaying the discharge, and here comes the doctor talking about further treatments. Awkwardness heavily fell with silence.

First now did the doctor catch situation, his cheeks bulged with air as he looked at you with apologetic eyes.

"I'll give you two some time." The doctor turned his heals and exited the room.

"Test?" Taehyung said in lowkey while looking at you. You grabbed his arm as he stood up from the bed.

"I wanted to tell you but-"

"Didn't I made it pretty clear? All you had to do was getting me out!" His words were bitter. A sense of betrayal hinted in the eyes he sent you. He shoved your hand away that held to his sleeve and walked to the wardrobe.

"Taehyung, we are just trying to help you." You said walking to him.

"Of course," he faked a smile,  "you all say that." He acted calm but at the same time seemed anxious. You couldn't tell why you felt he was some way uneasy.

He grabbed his clothes and went straight to the washroom to change. He was pissed. That you could tell.

What you didn't know was that his anger would last longer than a couple of days. He didn't say a word, but went through the examinations and tests. Of course it wasn't willingly. You'd rather have that he yelled at you or get mad but he didn't. He just went cold and treated you like air. That was just the beginning.

You hoped it would be better when the doctor finally let him discharge, that his anger would subside, but no. Everytime you said a word he wouldn't let you finish. He'd never be home for dinner but always made you make it. Out of all days he choose to come home the day you didn't make dinner and you'll end up fighting.

Quarrelling became a daily routine. Both of you would be neck on neck of one another. Not a single day passed without you having a fight verbal or physical. Like any other days this morning as well started with being neck and neck.

"Where is my white shirt!?!?" Taehyung yelled from the first floor.

"Look in the basket!" You yelled back from the kitchen, while washing the dishes.

"WHAT!?!?" He roared back.

"IN THE BASKEET!"

"DON'T JUST YELL DOWN THERE! COME FIND IT!"