Chapter 33

Taehyung stood there, appearing all unaffected by the close distance. You squinted your eyes, still struggling with the brightness that invaded your field of view.

"If you are my husband..." You said mumbled.

"Then what?" Taehyung said back, his feet glued to the ground not showing any intimidation as you moved closer. Your face wrinkled pan just right in front of his nose, you raised your head, with narrowed eyes looked up at him.

"Then give me your credit card."

Surprise pulled his brow and pulled it up, Taehyung stared straight at your open palm with a dumbfounded expression.

"My what?"

"Your credit card, If I am your wife you should give me your everything, so hand over!" you shook the palm, showing impatience of annoyance. Taehyng was as bewitched unbeknownst he already dug his hand in the pocket of his jacket, it was quite a fortunate coincidence that he always had his wallet in it. He then took out his credit card and then gave it to you.

Your expression was quite funny, you took the credit card up to read the letters, but it was upside down. You studied the card with a frowning expression, while Taehyung discretely studied you.

Turning your heel down the hill you suddenly start running, you didn't look to the side but ran without direction, with the lack of orientation you didn't see a scooter coming. The honk was loud and alarming chasing your soul out of your body, standing in the middle of the road you were the potential winner of the trip to the hospital.

A sudden hand grabbed yours pulling you away from the danger, you fell back on something soft, though not really being in your right mind you still knew that asphalt should be much harder. Glancing up you looked at the body that had madrassed you from the fall. His eyes in a straight line stared at you, as if he was about to explode, while you just calmly looked back with a blank expression.

You pushed yourself up from his body, but Taehyung pulled grabbed your arm pulling you back, you bumped hard against his chest but was able to brake yourself from colliding with his face. Your face was forced to face him, your round eyes stared straight at him, your bang fell, the end of the locks touched his gathered brows. His refrained breath tickled your cheeks, his eyes filled with anger that soon would burst out.

"I FREAKING GAVE YOU THAT CREDIT CARD SO WHAT THE HELL WITH THE RUN?!?" He angrily yelled at you.

"Just because you gave me your credit card doesn't mean that you are my husband!" You protested.

"What more do you WANT?!"

"You to let go of me!" You pulled away but he didn't let you. Hard you once against crashed on his chest as he pulled back. You started crying and punching his chest. Your hot tears fell on his shirt making visible dots appear. He suddenly felt guilty for making you cry, it was a really uncomfortable feeling. It seemed like you were on a ride of emotions, a state of explosion after keeping it in for too long it seems.

He was tired of scolding you or getting angry as all this didn't seem to work. Instead of locking you with his hands, he loosened the grip and free you from his lock. Your resisting confrontation subsided, you stopped hitting and rest your head on his chest, though he wasn't holding you from standing up anymore. Though the source of tears was stopped, your wet cheeks were still enough to soak a round spot on his shirt.

For a moment Taehyung felt some kind of tranquil. As if a burden was lifted from his shoulder he felt relaxed as his breath paced with yours. He soon realized that you were slowly falling asleep and for that reason didn't push you off his body. As you were sent to sleep he carefully moved you away and pulled himself up. Thinking about how to take you back Taehyung wondered if he just should carry you in his arm? Then suddenly he thought of Hani and brushed the thought away.

Squatting down he grabbed both your arms pulled you to sit up. Turning his back at you he then pulled your arms over his shoulder and carried you in a piggy-ride style. 

Walking up the hills with a luggage on his back was breathtaking. Taehyung starting groaning, his mouth parted as he let out troubled gasping.

"Just wait to you wake up... I'm.... gonna..." Taehyung hissed refrained but was interrupted by his aching lungs that were sucking on his breath.

"Eom...maa" Your silent mumbling made him stop in his track. He stopped up looking you over his shoulder to see if you were awake. Your head still rested on shoulder, lifeless and swaying.

"Eomma..." you said again with a clear voice despite having your eyes closed.

Should I answer? Taehyung contemplated.

"Eomma...Why aren't you answering me??" You whined hurt and childishly.
Taehyung frowned, he was afraid that you would open your eyes and cause a scene if you didn't get an answer. Clearing his voice he blinked a couple of time then concentrated on his vocal cords. With a high pitched nasal voice, Taehyung answered.

"Hmmm~?" His tone weird but high noted.

"You were ignoring me for that dude again right?!" You suddenly yelled, making Taehyun wince at the sudden volume that blew away his hearing. Getting a hold of himself he then continued the conversation.

"Who~?" His tone raising an octave at the end of every sentence. Fortunately, you weren't capable to differentiate his voice anyone else.

"Jung...." You mumbled.

"Who is-" Taehyung stopped himself realizing he was speaking in his bass tone. Clearing his throat he then installed his vocal cords for the fake nasal mommy tone.

"Who is Jung~?" He said, tone lifted at the last words.

"Don't play dumb! You know who he is!" You screamed, making his ears bleed. Still, he found this somehow amusing and kept playing along. It was funny how he could get so many things out of you.

A He? Taehyung frowned instantly, stopped walking and stood still.

"Eom-" He cleared his throat.

"Eomma have no idea what you are talking about~"

"The one with blood type A!" You said disappointedly.

"You think he is an angel, but he's not! He is just handsome on the outside, but is a really bad kid..." He had no idea what you were talking about or if you were just babbling nonsense, still he couldn't hid the displeased expression upon.

"You think he is Handsome?" Taehyung voice came out in his original voice, deep and offended without him realizing.

"You are not the only one with eyes..." You voice blurred. Taehyung's face darkened he turned at you with sharp glares but you were already breathing deep, retreating to your slumber.