Prologue

Money can't buy everything is a complete lie.

10 out of 10 dramas resolve around people being a servant of this stingish treat because they have no choice.

They all have their circumstances.

First, born poor. Obviously.

Second, those beggar like people ALWAYS have a family member who needs an expensive surgery due to a lethal disease, making them want to throw a punch in a mirror to release their anger. (impossible cause they can't afford the repair).

Third, maybe most popular, the dear father who could only pass down his mountain pile of debt before going on a run from the loan sharks, because he was worried you would grief too long if you didn't have anything to do.

You don't have such a father, not even a father, nor a person in the family with a lethal disease but just born damn poor without a reason.

Maybe you thought it was completely unfair that though your single mother worked all day long you just couldn't move up but was frozen in the damn zone of scratching poor.

But maybe that was your closest happiness?

Imagining yourself being married to a charming rich heir of one the most powerful person in the entire country, maybe that would be the solution to your problems.

Maybe it won't be as you was expecting but have things ever turned out the way you wanted it to Won Seori? Oh right...

Since 3 hours ago there was no longer an innocent first year student Won Seori. From now on you're Kim Seori.

|| ENGRAVED RINGS || Kim TaehyungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara