Chapter 2 - First morning

The rays of sunlight penetrated through the space between the two curtains, making you feel like needles where poking against your thin eyelids.

Pulling the blanket over your head, you moved around in the limited space on the soft couch in the living room, crumbling yourself into a ball.

Actually you preferred being in the sleeping room where Taehyung was staying, the curtains were at least lightproof in there.

You didn't really mind sleeping on the floor, you were used to it, you didn't have the luxury to possess a madras.

If it wasn't for the reek of alcohol you'd probably be sleeping there right now.

Brazen.

The brightness gradually subdued and you could now have your eyes closed without wrinkling them in a uncomfortable tight squeezing way, but then it became oddly dark.

Strange.

You pulled the blanket down, tightened your eyes shut in case it would be too bright, but the color was still pitch black, maybe in a little brighter shade.

Your vision was still blurry and you narrowed your eyes, then slowly adjusted them to the brightness, which wasn't unbearable sharp, something was blocking the direct light source.

You then lifted you gaze, slightly blinking a few times to get a clearer view.

"HOLY SHHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!?" Your eyes hurt as it widened instantly at the shocking view, hands pulled in the blanket as you sat up.

Taehyung stood beside the couch with his white shirt unbuttoned, hair all messed, that view was enough to make you baffled, but most of all your eyes were targeting the sharp knife he was holding in his hand.

His sleeves pulled up below his elbows as if he was prepared for a fight.

"You have ten seconds to clarify who you are and what your doing in my livingroom."

"WHAT?!?!"

"Teen - nine"

"Is it a joke??!?!?!"

"Eight"

"Seven"

"WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO??!" You screamed terrified, you were never the type to be positively affected by pressure.

"Six"

"I'm Seori?!?!" You looked at him with horrified eyes, voice cracked at the last part.

He paused for a moment while tilting his head to the side, looking you up and down, a mischievous look was plastered on his face. You couldn't tell if it was for good or not.

"Five-four"

"WHAT THE HELL!?!?"

"No bells are ringing, THREE"

he continued merciless, not even slowing down the speed.

"Two"

"I'm your wife!??!!?"

"One-"His expressionless face changed to slight baffled, you gulped down your salvia, heart still on racing mode.

"Wife?"

He looked down at you with a confused face, your couldn't control your facial expression, pale and gasping. You felt a bead running down your spine while hands trembled frantically under the blanket.

"Oh..."

He looked down at himself with an enlighten expression, he was still wearing the formal dressing, though in an improper manner.