Chapter 30

"Change into something we should get out." Hani chirped excited. Her words made a deep frown carved in your pan. Squeezing your eyes shut, you prayed that he would wear a simple T-shit and not those formal white shirts on the hanger, cause that was exactly where you were residing.

"You're not going out?" Taehyung said playfully as he moved closer to the wardrobe. Hani didn't care she grabbed his phone and sat on the bed.

"Why should I do that?" Hani said in monotone, playing with his phone.

So he can change? You frowned deep.

Just in the middle of your thought, a light penetrated your space, just as big gates the door to the wardrobe opened. A shock wave ran through your body, the feeling near to one of those when you loose your phone. Rolling your lips inwards in a tightened line you met Taehyung's deadpanned expression as if he was seeing the weirdest thing ever. Your eyes rounded while his eyes narrowed just with same amount of surprise. Yet he didn't say anything but simply stared at you in silence.

"Oh, by the way have you seen Seori?" Hani asked as a thunder strike. Fear suddenly made its way and you swear there was this beeping sound that filled the sudden silence. Taehyung looked at you with a slight lifted brow, you didn't know what that meant, he always managed to make the unreadable face you'd never able to code.

"No." Taehyung said upright, as if it wasn't a lie.

Hani felt a sudden rush of betrayal. She put her faith in keeping Taehyung occupied, but then you just neglected the duty and was no where to be seen.

"I'm gonna call her." Hani was already making the call. Hani went out, disappointment weighed her mood and you could feel that. Luckily you left the phone on the nightstand in your room and didn't bring it with you. She shut the door as she left, leaving you alone in the room with Taehyung. Biting down your bottom lip you looked at him with innocent eyes.

"What are you doing in my wardrobe?" He finally said.

"Ehm... I... was... putting in your new washed clothes." You said slow, dragging the time as much as possible.

"And...."

"And?" He faked a smile, squatting down beside you so you couldn't avoid his eyes. You blinked repeatedly awkward, heat rushed to your cheeks, turning it slight pinkish.

"I opened your wardrobe to put in the clothes..."

"Mmhmm?" The fake smile widened in an mischievous smirk as he kept looking at you.

"The closet was really big so I wondered if I could fit in." You said with the most unbelievable tone ever.

"Really?" Taehyung said.

"Really." You fastly replied with great enthusiasm.

"And then why didn't you come out?"

Why do he ask so many questions...you mentally cried.

"Cause now I think about it's quite comfortable and nice." You patted the fluffy sweatshirts, awkwardly laughing it off, hoping he wouldn't ask anymore questions.

"How comfortable?" He said with the spiteful smile, you could tell he wasn't buying your lie yet he didn't even say otherwise, just guiding you into a maze of lies. Your pride didn't allow yourself to admit the truth, a lie wouldn't be a lie if it's looks like a lie so you should just keep going and be bold about it and make it to the truth.

"Even more than my bed, I think I can even sleep here." You said thick skinned, flashing the boldest smile you could afford.

"That comfortable?" He plastered the exaggerating surprised face, as you nodded vigorously.

"Then you should sleep here from now on."

No.

"Wae-wae-wae-wae should I sleep in you wardrobe?" Flustered you eyes shoot wide, parting your lips in disbelieve, you could only stutter. Well it was big enough for you to sleep in, yet you didn't find the idea that attracting. Your bed was the best place in the world.

"I mean.... I'm fine with sleeping in the wardrobe.... but wouldn't it be weird? You might feel really uncomfortable with me in the same room. I kick things and even talk in my sleep."

"I even fell asleep in the bathroom what would be weird with you sleeping in a closet-" you were about to protest but Taehyung didn't gave you a chance to.

"Beside I sleep really deep, even if you screamed right at my face, I wouldn't wake up, so no need to worry. I'll gladly share my closet with you."

"Taehyung, I'm waiting in the car. Come down when you are done!" Hani yelled from downstairs, you could tell she was slightly annoyed. Maybe because she couldn't reach you.

"Looks like Hani is waiting... you should go." You awkwardly gestured for him to hurry.

"Okay, then see you tonight." He said then closed the closet, closing it right at your ugly face.

Left in the closet you were mentally cursing at yourself and then at Taehyung. He just have to tie the knots of your lies so you couldn't escape. Now you had to sleep in his closet?!?

"You could scream me in the face and I wouldn't wake up."

Liar. You remembered, Taehyung couldn't fall asleep before at the hospital and so took a nap at Hani's party. You were sure he was the sensitive type, yet he claim himself to be a light sleeper.

I just have to make a ruckus a couple of nights so I can go back to my room. You sighed deep.