Chapter 36

You imagined Jungkook standing at the food stall waiting for you in desperate state, but only his back welcomed you while he devoured the seemingly second serving with no care in the world.

"Ya," You said making him turn back, a small smile tugged his lips as he waved at you with a carefree expression. Even the owner smiled at you, making you wonder what had happened. She didn't look the slightest mad.

"You are done eating?" Your tone blaming. Jungkook nodded, his cheeks fully stuffed.

"How much is it?" You asked the owner.

"Not a penny." The seller said.

"Excuse me?"

"Some female student already paid for his food."

You turned at Jungkook, who replied with a shrug.

"Why in the world didn't you say that! I came all the way for nothing?!"

"You didn't came for nothing. You can get some ddeokbboki," Jungkook pushed the half-ate serving to you.

"You are really something," You glared at him, before making your exit. Walking with long stride you didn't even turn back, but knew he was running after you.

"Don't be mad." Jungkook said, catching up to you. Most girls would probably give in to such a voice, but you ignored it.

"I didn't even ask them to pay, they wanted to offer me food, who can reject that?" Your long strides didn't even require his effort, though it did for you.

"Don't be mad..." he whined grabbing your elbows with his two finger.

"Are you mad because of those girls?" His head popped into your field of view, walking with backwards steps and curved back he lowered his head to look at you as you kept your face to yourself.

"Why would I care if other paid your food or not?" It was the first time you actually answered, so he didn't have to perform a one man conversation on his own. Halting, you then turned at him with glaring eyes. It could be due to the lack of sleep that you were extra grumpy, but honestly you had no idea. Your mood was hard to explain at the moment. Brushing away the thought you started walking again.

"Then why are you mad?" You didn't answer causing him continuously to walk backward in front of you, his eyes locked to yours so he didn't even noticed that you both reached a cross way.

"Oh-oh-oh-" his arms swung in the air as he missed the step at the curbs while walking backward.

"Ya! Careful!" You grabbed his arm and pulled him back to the pedestrian crossing. Your eyes widened in shock but soon went to shooting glares.

"Why do you look even madder now?" Jungkook said innocently with confused eyes.

"Look where you are walking!"

"Someone stepped the wrong foot out of bed today?," his voice sweet tugged with a gentle smile, like a lunatic while you were still mad to the skies. For a second his expression faded, his mood dropped thinking of the possibility of him being the reason of your bad mood.

"Is meeting me making you so mad?"

You crossed your arms turning at the other side to avoid his eyes. It wasn't because of him. Actually you had no idea why you were angry either. Having this unstable mood swings was really hard to handle, you didn't want to say rash things. You didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable cause though you didn't particularly liked Jungkook, he didn't do anything wrong. He never forced you to come, it was your own free will. Acting like this was simply absurd.

Jungkook stayed calm, actually he was relieved. You not answering his question equalled that he wasn't the reason.

"So you are not mad because of me." His voice more declaring than questioning. Your silence was clearer than any answer. Allowing a fresh smile to spread across his charming face, an expression you missed while looking at down at the ugly road.

"Then it's because you are hungry?" He said delighted. You didn't even get to look up before Jungkook grabbed your hand and pulled you on a run.

"Where are we heading?!?" You only moved your feet while Jungkook determined the direction and pulled you along.

"A place to eat!"

"But you don't even know the way in Seoul??"

Jungkook didn't answer.

Concealing the sly grin didn't work anymore so he had to hid it for you. Not a difficult task as you never would catch up with him.

"There are hundreds of places to eat!"

"But you already ate!"

"Three serving is not eating!"

A/N: respect for those who are still here✌️