Chapter 16

"13,200 won." The girl at the cashier said, Jimin nodded and wiped his card to pay. With two trays of food, you both walked to the lines of tables at the canteen and sat down. Not even looking at the guy, who bought the food, you dug in it as the first thing. He shook his head in disbelief.

"Slowly, you look like you've been starved for days."

"Mmm." You hummed not even looking up.

"Stupid girl."

"Mmm." He looked at you with surprise, you hated when people point fingers of say you're stupid or idiot.

"I'm talking about you!"

"Mm."

"How could you be so foolish?"

"Mmm." Seeing you agreeing to everything he said, made him realise you weren't listening.

"Seori, there is a fly in your hair." He lied to get some attention. You didn't look up, but kept eating the spaghetti plate.

"Mmm you're right.,"Jimin scoffed, he had to be more cunning to get your attentions.

"You owe me 13,200!"

"No!" You looked up with a stuffed mouth.

"I only ate for half the price!" You said incoherently with a mouth full.

"You have to pay with interest." He said, feeling a bit low to use this tactic to get your attention.

"Are you loan sharks? Who takes 100% in interest?!"

"Or you could just marry me then you can keep 13,200 won." You scoffed.

"I'll just pay you 13,200won!" You cringled your nose giving him a glare.

"Petty Minji."

"Stupid girl." You looked at him with round eyes.

"Did you just call me Stupid?" Your voice went dangerous serious.

"For the second time!" He said making a V sign, with an annoying smile.

"You-!" You stood up, hand extended across the table to smack him but he simply leaned back. You lost your balance, fell on the table and got spaghetti smeared on your shirt.

"Aish...! Look what you made me do!!!" You grabbed his tissues from the table and wiped away the red sauce from your white shirt. Jimin bursted into his silent laugh, while wrapping his arms around his stomach.

"Ya!!" You tossed the crumbled tissue ball at him.

"I didn't bring any other shirts!"

"I'll buy you a new one." Jimin brushes away a tear from the corner of his eyes.

"No thanks! I can't pay back with your generous interest!" You retorted.

"Then would you borrow mine?" He still small laughed, but wasn't joking. Borrowing clothes from Hani or Jimin was no big deal. You often did that when you played together at their house. You always played wildly with the two siblings that you many times spilled things on your clothes or got a sleeve ripped off. As little Hani always wore dresses, you were afraid to ruin those expensive clothes, so ended up borrowing Jimin's shirts. You grew used to it and found yourself wearing boy's clothes more often than girl's clothing. Jimin's clothes was oversized, fluffy and comfortable.

"Then what are you gonna wear?" You sound a bit swaying.

"I'll just zip the jacket. End of problems."

"Fine." You sat down and grabbed the fork.

"What are you doing?" He grabbed your hand before you could put the fork with spaghetti into the cave.

"Eating?" You said with narrowed brows.

"Seori, you just fell on your food." He informed, as if you didn't knew.

"I'm edible!" You stubbornly argued. Even if you accidentally bought a menu you didn't like, you would still eat it cause you've spent money on it. Jimin snapped away your plate and stood up.

"Hey! That is my expensive 13,200 won plate!" You whined. He stuffed a potato from his plate into your mouth.

"Eat some potatoes." He gave a smile then went off to throw away your leftovers.

.

.

.

After changing into his shirt, Jimin followed you to Taehyung's room. Hani has been visiting Taehyung everyday and so did Jimin, he kind of knew the way better than you. You bid your goodbye with a little hug before entering Taehyung's room, Jimin wasn't fond of Taehyung, he didn't even want to enter the room, but leaned at the doorframe and from there told Hani that they should head home.

Hani seemed hesitant as she hugged Taehyung in front of you, but in the middle of the hug she lost control and gave him a little peck on his lips. You looked away, while Jimin without looking back walked off as he didn't want to wait for Hani anymore.

"See you."  Hani smiled at Taehyung.

"See you." Taehyung returned with a smile. Hani waved her hand to you as she headed out the door, you gave a smile while returning her hand wave. Taehyung approached you, you expected him to follow Hani or something, but he stopped at the door and shut it close. Silence lasted a while before you decided to take the first step to break the awkwardness.

"Taehyung I've talked to doctor Park." You started. His eyes landed on you with a unreadable expression, small lines appeared on his forehead. Since he didn't say anything you thought he was waiting for you to continue.

"Regarding your discharge, he wants us to consider getting a few checks ups-"

"Why are your wearing that shirt?" His cold tone cut your off.

"Ehh?" You looked confused at the random question. His gaze suddenly turned dark. Nevertheless you continued.

"The check ups-"

"I asked why you're wearing that shirt?"

"Well I-..."

Why should I answer that?!

"It's none of your business, I wear what I want to wear!" Taehyung grabbed a shirt from the wardrobe next his bed and tossed it at you.

"Change into that!" You grabbed the shirt in reflex.

"I don't like your clothes!" You argued back.

"I can't have a conversation with you in that shirt." Taehyung voice was sour.

"Why not?!?"

"It's stinks!" He yelled.

Didn't I get the smell of spaghetti away? You frowned and took a sniff of the shirt.

It doesn't smell like spaghetti.

You sniffed at your hair.

And spaghetti doesn't stink!

"If anything it smells delicious!" You argued making him more angry.