Chapter 7 - unannounced

It was now 7p.m.

You stood in front of Hani's house, not at the main door but in front of the fence gate.

It's not to late, I can still go home... you turned left.

But I don't even know when I get the chance to visit her again! You turned right.

7.15 p.m....If I grab the taxi now.... I'll still be able to catch the next train.

Right! It'll be a waste to throw the ticket out! Its like committing a crime towards paper and inc.

You turned left and walked, but suddenly you heard the gate being opened, the 'eeeerrrrrkkkk' sound made the hair in your neck rose.

Looking back you saw Hani and you rotated your whole body 180 degree.

"Annyeong... Hani.."

Hani wore a beautiful sleeveless black one piece. Her hair was waved in big curls, it was brushed back by the wind as she walked with fast long steps towards you.

"You weren't just passing by without seeing me right?"

"Of course not!"

"I saw your ballet spin."

"I was...I mean... actually I was... ugrrr ...just kill me I can't come up with an excuse."

Your brain always turned its back at you when you're in danger.

"Such a friend. If I didn't came out, you'll probably just leave."

"Mian." You raised your shoulder in apology while flashing the awkward smile.

"I can't believe you." Hani rolled her eyes in disappointment, causing you feeling a bit guilty.

"Come one!" You shoulder punched hers, wiggling your brows making a ugly dirty face. It never failed.

"Mwo-ya!!" Hani smacked your arm bursting out laughing.

"It should be illegal to make such an ugly face!!"

"Hey! There is actually someone who think that I'm pretty."

Actually he said not that bad, but it's the same!

"Is that someone your mom??"

"Haha! Really funny."

[ time skip - at the party]

The outdoor party was extravagant. The garden was decorated with colored lights at the bushes, even their pool was glowing.

Not even a single female was dressing in pants as you. Standing a bit distanced from the crowd you kind of felt less outstanding.

"Hey." Hani came with a drink in her hand giving it to you.

"Enjoying the party?"

"You really don't want the truth." You grinned causing Hani smile too. She knew how much you hate parties and appreciated twice your effort of showing up despite not liking it.

"Could you bring out some more drinks with fruit?" Some kind of girl approached you two. She assumed you to be a servant, judging from your dress code.