Chapter 3 - Third day

It was past 8 p.m. You sat in the kitchen alone, with the lights off.

You've already cooked the dinner, through it wasn't hot anymore. It was past the cooling stage.

Well at least you've made it, eat it or not it's up to him.

It was still surreal in fact. The whole we got married thing.

[time skip ~ 12 a.m.]

BAM!BAM!BAM!

Hard knocks was heard, making you flinch in the couch, you walked barefooted toward the main door, with careful steps heart beating fast.

Strange how everything became scary when it gets dark. Adrenaline pumped in your veins, you become super sensitive and paranoid.

"OPEN THE DOOR!!"

Taehyung shouted from outside with loud bangs between every words, shocking the hell out of you.

But then you felt relieved that it was just him.

BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!

"OPEN!!...OoooOooPEN!!"

Did he forget the keys? Why-

"OPEEEEEEN!!!" He kicked it making you gasp. Chills ran down your spine.

You opened the door to see him leaning against the doorframe, legs slightly bent as he couldn't stand straight. His eyelids was half covering his eyes causing him look a little sheepish.

"You thought you could hide from me?" He said, half-smiling to himself with nearly closed eyes.

Right. In our house.

"Let's get you to bed" you pulled his arm across your shoulder and dragged him inside.

Passing the living room, getting up the stairs and into the room was simple as an intense workout, sweat pearls were already forming on your forehead.

You put him down the bed and took off his shoes.

You loosened his shirt, as he always seemed to feel uncomfortable with it buttoned.

The reek of alcohol made your feel stuffed, you couldn't wait to get out of the room.

A hand grabbed yours as you were about to head out making you flinch jumping.

"Angry?" He murmured.

You looked at the drunk husband without being able to say a word. Angry about what? That he didn't came home? That he was drunk? That he left without a word?

"Yes." You let out before thinking. You didn't know why you took his question serious.

He smiled to himself as if that was the answer he was hoping for.

"I hate seeing people wasted..." You spoke the thought out loud.

You shook your arm trying to brush him off, but despite being half awake he was still able to hold his grip stern.

"Kajima..." He said with a sad voice. You nearly fell for it, but then thought of the possibilities of this person he was referring to could be some other girl.

You bent down to the bedside glancing at him.

He'll probably be too drunk to remember...This!!!

An evil smile was plastered across your face as you cupped his cheeks with both palms making his mouth pout like a duck.

He groaned by the uncomfortableness causing you chuckle a little, but despite that he didn't let go of your hand.

You sat on the floor next to the bed.

With the other hand you took out the phone in the pocket of your pajama pants with minions patterns.

00:29 a.m.

You unlocked the phone and dialed the memorized number.

As usual you were transferred to voicemail.

"Woah you really cold. How many times are you going to ignore my calls?"

You nagged as per usual.

"At least pick of the phone to let me know you're still there. What kind of mom doesn't talk to their daughter? Aren't you even worried?? I could've met a husband who beat me up all day or lock me up! "

you regretted it a bit, you don't want her to be worried.

"..."

"Well then I wouldn't have a phone to call you but still?!?" You voice trembled at the last words.

"I must be insane. I even miss your bad cooking."

You remembered when she made miyeokguk for your birthday.

You've never tasted it before, but you definitely knew that pink wasn't the right color. The meat tasted like rice ball made out of soggy rice.

Your mom wasn't against the marriage, she just wanted you two to have some time getting to know each other. But you were in a rush. It couldn't go fast enough.

You leaned your body against the bed, head resting on pillow of your forearm.

Despite the reek of alcohol that you hated the most, you still wanted to stay. You didn't want to be alone.

Not tonight.