Chapter 1 -Wedding night

A/N: Awesome to encounter a familiar reader thanks a lot for supporting my stories it means a lot 💛
Thank you all for reading^^

The sky was covered in a dark blanket as you had showered, taking a little nap, ate dinner (instant ramen), watched some variety programs, dramas. Ironic how comfortable you were in the unfamiliar house.

Tossing around under the blanket in the bed, you were still wide awaken. The display showed 1:06 AM as you turned to look at the digital watch on the nightstand.

Should I begin to get worried? He isn't home yet...

With widened eyes you turned cautious, hearing steps ascending the stairs. The door flung open and you startled, pulled the blanket above chest height, as the tall guy entered the room.

Dressed in the familiar black suit and white shirt he walked with unsteady steps, falling from one leg to the other. You ran to him and supported him by putting his arm around your neck. His head slightly brushed against yours. Your face pulled in a disguisted grimaced as the reek of alcohol was strongly coming from his breath.

"Ya!"

You couldn't hold your temper back, as his feet wasn't cooperating, kind of confronted your attempt to get him to the destination five steps away, by walking in his own little circle.

As you reached the bed and tried to gently put him down, his whole body literally colapsed on the soft madras, as a puppet without its owner to pull the strings.

"Kim Taehyung" You shook his shoulder as you for the first time called the name that wasn't familiar on your tongue.

He laid with his face buried in the soft blanket and long legs sticking out from the edge of the bed. If it wasn't due to the small sounds he made underneath the blanket, you'll probably think he was dead.

Afraid that he would suffocate, you tried to turn his heavy body around with your weak arms, but he suddenly turned as you least expected and you were pulled along onto the bed lying right beside him.

Your pupils grew big in shock as he wrapped his arm around you and your face were right in front of each other. You couldn't help but feel your heart race at the unexpected situation.

You tried to pull yourself up but his grip was stern, though he wasn't using much strength beside his body weight. You really had to work out a little. No a little 'much more'.

You held your breath to not inhale the smell of alcohol, gathering all the strength you broke free from his arm and hurriedly sat up while gasping for air.

His pan wrinkled, he groaned while unsuccessfully tried to unbutton the suffocating collar. You saw how the white material wrinkled around the buttons as if it was strangling his neck. Taking in a deep breath, you were still contemplating whether to let him be or release him from his suffering.

You unbuttoned the neck part of the shirt then slowly scanned his face.

Ugly? Definitely not.

Old? Not to the extent where marriage needs to be rushed as instant ramen.

Hair problem? No....

Criminal? Potential.... but no.

Psychopath?
.....

Narhhh...

Beside being a mannerless, arrogant, rude handsome rich guy disappearing right after the wedding (but he at least left you in front of the newlywed house his mother gifted you), you couldn't put your finger on his flaw.

With the radiating light from the moon through the window, you scrutinized him for a while...but no. There really wasn't a critical flaw.

Then why did you agree to this?