Chapter 28

"YA! KIM SEORI!!!" Taehyung shouted, violently shaking the handle of the door to the washroom.

Kim Seori? I'm Won Seori you shook your head.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" He yelled kicking it now. You've put a chair against door, so he obviously couldn't go out. Taehyung was going to wash up, Then the idea popped in your head to lock him up.

"NOT OPENING IT!?!"

"Nope!" A victory grin tugged at the corner of your lips.

"YA!! You better open the door or else-"

"Or else what?" sitting on the chair outside the washroom you read a novel, as a qualifying prison guard.

"It's not like I can go much lower." You said nonchalantly, scrolling the pages.

"Better open it when I ask nicely." He said but you didn't budge. Seeing the situation making no progress his voice turned abruptly gentle.

"Please open the door." You couldn't even remember when he last spoke to you with that tone. Still you didn't react.

"Seori-ssi." Taehyung said coaxing, you mentally laughed at how desperate it sounded, you were sure he was gritting his teeth with balled fist behind that door.

"Why don't you open the door for your husband?"

"Then what do I get if I let my husband out?" You said with a little interest.

"Then This husband won't leave the house." He said obediently.

"Dear husband, you sure don't know how to negotiate, it's not like you can going anywhere to begin with. You have to offer me something better than I already have."

"Then what do you want? It's not like I can offer you anything you don't have." His tone went annoyed again.

"There's a lot of things I don't have!"

"You have a house, money and a handsome husband what more could you ask for?"

Giving it a second thought you realised there wasn't anything you particularly needed. When you lived with your mother there was an increasing list of things you wanted to buy, food you wanted to try, things you wanted to do. But now you could get everything.

Your mother-in-law gave you a black card, though you only used it to thing that was needed in the house, you were sure you'll never reach its limit. You didn't have to go grocery as you received packages everyday with fresh fruit, milk, vegetable and meat. What more could you ask for?

"You know what Taehyung? For once I agree with you, I don't need anything. You can spend an hour in there while I take a nap."

"You-! YA!"

Ignoring his violent slamming and kicking you went down the stairs. You entered the bedroom and closed the door shut. Setting the alarm to an hour you then put on your blindfold and took a nap.

After endless screaming you finally killed the painful alarm with a tap on the phone. You don't know how many times you pressed snooze, but eventually sat up as you remembered there was a dude you had to set free. Sitting on the bed you wondered how tired you still were.

Why do people call it beauty sleep? I always wake up surprised of how uglier I get. You yawned stretching both hand in the air.

You went out of the room then headed up the stairs. Standing at the door you suddenly felt your socks soaked. With half open eyes you looked down at the little water puddle on the floor.

Is he having a water party in there?! Instantly you sobered up from drunken tiredness, you removed the chair and tried open the door, but it was closed.

"Taehyung? What are you doing in there?" You wondered what he was doing so put your ear to the door. It was quite but still there was this faint sound of water running.

"Taehyung? Are you taking a shower?" You still received no answer.

"I removed the chair come out when you feel like it." You said into the door before heading down. You grabbed a glass of water then went into your room again. Sitting on the bed you checked the phone. There was a message from Hani, stating that she was completely behind everything and wanted you to keep Taehyung away as long as possible.

Should I put the chair back? You then shook your head disapproving. It was too cruel even for your taste.

Since Hani asked you to keep Taehyung back you then went back to your post, even though you wouldn't lock him up you still had to keep him back somehow.

Guarding at the door for quite sometime yet you still couldn't hear a sound of Taehyung.

"Taehyung? What are taking you so long?"

Silence.

"If you don't say anything I'll just enter. I've warned you. Better speak up!"

The sudden nervousness returned, you don't know why you felt slight uneasy. You went to the your room and grabbed the purse. Fishing a coin you then went back to unlock the door. The lock clicked, you perfectly passed the first step to the lawless society.

"This is your last chance!" But he didn't say anything. Taking a deep breath you then opened the door, a cloud of steamy fog hit your face, making you cough hard.

"Taehyung?" Waving the cloud away you then entered the misty room, the steam was thick so you couldn't see anything. You foot then hit into something soft, actually it was someone. Due to the open door the fog slowly dispersed, you eyes shoot open as you spotted Taehyung sitting there against the bathtub with closed eyes. The hot water overflowed from the bathtub soaking the clothes he was still wearing.

"Hey! Ya!" You squatted beside him tapping his cheeks. You went anxious, your hand slight shake as you grabbed his shoulder.

"Ya, Taehyung." You shook him, the movement went stronger and stronger. Thick water drops ran down your cheeks as you called his name.

"Kim Taehyung! Wake up! Can you hear me?" Your voice sobs, as tears rolled down you cheek without you knowing.

"Kim..Seo..ri?" His voice came weak, not even near a whisper. Biting down your trembling lips, you let out an uneven exhale. You swallowed hard, eyes didn't blink a second before Taehyung faintly opened his eyes.

"I'm Won Seori." Your voice cracked, blinking the round eyes of you, you held back the tears.