Angel and the demon

Hi, I'm Eden Ellis, I'm an Angel, of course, I now live in Brighton because my father threw me out of Heaven, that's another story, Okay I'll tell it, it will give me a backstory anyways...

so it started about 3 years ago when I just turned 20, my dad the king of heaven (god basically) and i'm his daughter get ready for this god....of wishes! what the heck, mum you didn't choose very well...anyways, he basically put a rule saying that anyone who has just turned 20 would have to take there fathers or mothers place, I totally didn't want to rule heaven, so I got into an argument with my dad and he banished me to Brighton.....

so there's my backstory this is where the rest of my story starts...

so I live in a house with my two roommates Signe Hansen and Amy Nelson, and of course, they both know I'm an Angel, I sat down with my wings wrapped around me like a blanket, Amy walked in, "Comfy Eden?" she asked Laughing, "Totally, you alright?" I asked her, "Of course, just stressed," she said.

"Take a seat, talk to the daughter of wishes," I said, she nodded, "So as you know I've started dating this guy...Markiplier, it's frustrating because he lives in America and I'm in Brighton, we had an argument yesterday over text because he didn't want to talk, It's just frustrating having a long distance relationship and not talking" she said.

we hugged, Signe walked in, "There's a Halloween party going on down the road you guys want to go?" she asked, "What are you going to go as?" I asked her, "Nerd," she said, "what about you Amy?" I asked, "girl version of mark," she said, "And your going as an Angel?" Signe asked me, I nodded, so we got dressed up....or rather the girls did, I wore a white dress with a gold wire halo and my wings out, I wore heels and light makeup.

Amy came out in mark's flannel shirt and a black top with one side of her hair sprayed red and one black, she wore glasses, Signe came out in a white shirt and shorts with braces, her hair tied in pigtails and she wearing glasses, "you're the only pretty one here" she said, I smiled, "thank you" I said.

so we got a taxi, I god to hope I don't get spotted.... we got there, "3 people" Signe said, "names?" she asked, "Hansen, Nelson and Ellis" she said, "come on in" she said, so we got there and the place was spookified, "Drink's ladies?" a guy asked, I nodded.

so I sat down, people gawking at me, I heard a deep voice... Mark, "Mark!" I said, he came over, "Eden!" he said hugging me and my wings, " How are you?" he asked, "Good, your girlfriend is here..." I said, "Amy!" I called, she walked over, "Mark?" she asked, "And of course my girlfriend dresses like me, you are so cute!" he said kissing her.

I sat back down, "Oh Eden meet my friend Sean, Sean this is Eden," he said...he was a devil, "Nice to meet you, Eden," he said, I rolled my eyes, "Oh I forgot, angels hate demons," Mark said, "Yeah, and you forgot!" he said to me, "I didn't forget!" I said Mark walked away with Amy, I sat there, Sean sat next to me, 'Are you an actual Angel?' he asked me, I nodded, 'your a proper demon right?' I whispered he nodded, his wings were shorter and more jagged.

"where have you been all my life?" he asked me, "here..." I said, "I'm the god of wishes," I said, he laughed, "I know, my parents chose wrong!" I said laughing too, "you're the daughter...of G.O.D," he said, "Yep," I said, "And you're the son...of him?" I asked he nodded, "I hate it...I did hate it, so I was banished to here" he said.

"Same, except I didn't want to rule Heaven, I didn't want all that power, so my dad banished me here," I said, we drank, "To us?" I asked he nodded, Mark came back, "I see your both getting along," he said, we smiled, a slow song came on, "Wanna dance?" he asked me, I nodded, he grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor, we danced, I put my head on his shoulder, "Is it bad that I like you?" he asked, "Sean, we're not supposed to mix, you know the rules about Angels and demons" I said, "But we're not there are we, we can do whatever we like" he said.

he was right, we aren't in heaven or hell, were on earth, I looked into his amber eyes, I grabbed his hand, and we kissed, I felt this connection and fireworks, "Did you feel that?" I whispered to him, he nodded, "That means we were made for each other" he said, Mark looked at us, and smiled, 'congrats' he said, I blushed hard, "Aww, that's just cute!" he said, we kissed.

we had another drink, was I drunk...Yeah, did I care, Nope, did I like Sean, definitely, I looked at him, he smiled, I blushed, "Gorgeous" he said, we kissed again, I felt this feeling..."wow" he whispered in my ear, I looked confused, "your aroused" he whispered, "So are you" I said pointing to his dick, so we got to a room, Sean, smiled, I stripped off, "god damn it" he said, "Horny are we?" I asked he nodded...

I knelt down and unzipped his pants, "eden....what are you doing?" he asked me, "Just enjoy it" I said, I took his dick out, and admired it, "You are...big" I said, he smirked and nodded, "It's all yours Angel" he said, I took it in my mouth and he moaned, "Fuck" he hissed, I moved faster and faster, until he came, "That was amazing" he said, I nodded, "It's your turn" he growled.

I nodded, he laid me down on the bed, "My wings are going to get in the way" I said, "your bracelet" he muttered, I pressed it and they disappeared, he did the same, "Now...where were we?" he asked me, "I remember" I said kissing him, "have you ever done this before?" he asked me, "No" I said shakily, "I'll go slow" he muttered, "Be your devil" I said, he smirked.

so he pushed in me, "Oh fuck!" I said, "feel okay?" he asked, I nodded, "Painful" I muttered, he kissed me, "It's okay, I can go slow" he said caressing my face, I nodded, so he started slowly, "Kiss me" I said, we kissed, "How does that feel Eden?" he asked me, "Still hurts" I said, he nodded, "we can always stop" he said, I shook my head, "you are gorgeous, I want this" I said. 

it stopped hurting, "Oh Fuck me!" I moaned, "feel good Angel?" he asked me, I nodded, "go faster" I moaned, he nodded, he pushed it in, "fuck baby you feel amazing!" he said, he pushed harder, "Demon" I said, he smirked, his eyes went black and his wings back, "you sure you want this Eden?" he asked me, I nodded, "daddy" I said, he looked at me, "Okay, Princess, if that's the way you want it so will be it" he said, "Kitten" she said, "No...Princess" he said, I nodded, we kissed and he pushed harder.

"FUCK!" I moaned, "Yeah, you like that, daddy's dick?" he asked me, I nodded, "Yes daddy" I moaned, "Good girl, you want to cum?" he asked me, I nodded, he pushed his fingers on my sex and I pulled my head back, "ready?" he asked me, I nodded, he pushed in I moaned, "FUCK!" I screamed, he smiled, pushing harder with his dick, "Daddy...something...happened" I said, blood....my cherry popped, I looked worried, he smiled, "It's okay, your not a virgin anymore" he said, we kissed, "Fuck me, daddy...Make me cum, Fuck I want this!" I moaned, he smiled, getting faster, I felt my knot build up, "Gonna cum" I said, "Me too...Hold it" he said, I nodded.

he became sloppy, I knew he was gonna cum, "3...2...1," he said we came together, "EDEN!" he shouted, "SEAN!" I shouted back, he flopped beside me and kissed my forhead.