Vampire guy

My name Is Evie, (No...Not the Cleverbot Evie!)  I'm a normal 27 year old and I am a vlogger, youtube, mostly, I mean, who doesn't like youtube....except...for the elderly, and people who hate it.

Of course, It's Halloween and I've been invited to a party with my mates, and I have no clue what to dress up as, my mate Mary is a cat....because she's dating Dan Howell, wow....she's lucky!

I've dressed as Evie from Descendants, "really?" Dan asked me, "I like the movie, plus Phil is Carlos, so I'm not on my own," I said, Phil came out, "what are you supposed to be dan?" he asked him, "Mary is my cat

I've dressed as Evie from Descendants, "really?" Dan asked me, "I like the movie, plus Phil is Carlos, so I'm not on my own," I said, Phil came out, "what are you supposed to be dan?" he asked him, "Mary is my cat...I'm a wizard!" he said pulling out his wand, "Harry Potter?" I asked him.

"Nope, just a normal wizard, come on we're gonna be late!" Dan said, so we got into the car and to Louise's place, she greeted us and we walked into the room, spooktacular, Zoe, was dressed as a zombie...

and there was a green-haired guy "I'm Sean, but people call me Jack" he said, wow...his make-up is amazing, he smiled and he put fangs on, his eyes are amazing, amber and his skin is amazing.

he smiled, "want a drink?" he asked me, I nodded, he got me one, punch...so we sat down and I drank....you know me...I can get drunk, with a single drink, "Damn...your beautiful" I muttered, he smiled, showing his fangs...we smiled.

I walked away to get another drink, "Evie?" he called me, I looked over and he pulled me to a corner, we kissed, I danced my tongue against his fangs, shit....there real, oh my god, he's an actual vampire.....I paused.

"y-your a vampire!" I said, "No, I'm not they are prosthetics," he said, "Bite me then..." I said he did, Blood released out of my neck, "Told you!" I said he smiled, I looked worried, showing his fangs, "HELP!" I called, nobody was listening, he smiled evilly, "Nobody can hear you, Evie," he said.

I cried, and ran, and ran, I got to Dan, "Help me, Dan, there's a vampire here!" I said to him, "Nah, there can't be, it's Halloween Evie, people dress up like vampires, relax dude!" he said, I teared up and ran and ran and ran, he's getting faster, I hid, "Girl...you alright?" he asked me, I shook my head, he came out of the shadows.... "you tricked me!" I said, he smirked and bit me, I went limp... I tried to kick him in the balls and I couldn't...

I felt rage in my body and pain, "Make it stop..." I screamed, he grabbed his arm and pierced his skin, I tasted his blood...I Immediately turned, my eyes red, I smiled, "How ya feeling?" he asked me, "Ravenous" I said, he smirked, and I bit his neck while grabbing his body, he smirked, "wanna go for it girly?" he asked me, I nodded, I grabbed him harder and he smirked, we kissed, I accidentally released some blood, he licked it, I danced my tongue against his teeth, he did the same to me.

'bite me' I said to him, he got me and I jumped on his waist, he kissed my neck and bit it, I moaned, "Jack..." I said, he looked at me, "Yes, Vampy?" he asked me, "make me yours" I said to him, he smirked and marked me, I pushed his pants off and slammed him inside me, he moaned, "Ya sure ya want to do this Evie?" he asked me, "I'm Not a virgin you ass!" I hissed, he smirked, I smiled.

he slammed into me, and I moaned, and he moaned too, fuck, this feels good, fucking hell...he's turned me into a vampire... I look at him, he has lust in his eyes and passion, I can sense he wants this, I felt it in my guts, or...that could be my orgasm, I screamed, Jack put his hand over my mouth, 'someone will hear us vampy' he said, 'then why did you decide to fuck me and turn me in an alleyway?' I asked him, he shrugged, 'you looked too good in your costume' he said,

I bit him, he yelled, 'why did you do that?' he asked me, 'teasing, vampy boy' I said smirking, ' Oh really, well, hows this for teasing' he said running off as fast as he could, 'JACK!' I shouted, ' you can run doofus' he said holding me, I smiled, we kissed, "I love you," I said, he smiled, "I love you too Evie," he said, "Wanna...go to my place and you can scream as loud as you want?" he asked me, I nodded.

so he carried me and ran to his place, it was massive, "this is ours" he said, I blinked, "what about my friends?" I asked him, "What friends?" he asked me, "Molly, Dan, Phil, Louise, Zoe and Alfie," I said, "I left them a note in their minds, that you ran off because you felt sick," he said.

I grabbed him, "So....where were we?" I asked him, "here..... I think" he said kissing me, "So beautiful," he said, I blushed hard...."Come on beautiful... let's get you to a bed" he said smiling.

"But I'm not tired...I don't want to sleep" I said, "It's not meant for that..." he said grabbing my butt, "HEY!" I said, running after him and making him fall to the floor, "so...are we together now, or do I not get a choice?" I asked him, "I marked you....but you didn't mark me...so there's still a choice, you can leave here and survive on your own, or have me, and I can help you...Plus....I'm a king" he said.

"Take your shirt off," I said, he looked at me confused, "And sit down...." I said, he sat down still looking confused, "So...I know you are confused why I've asked you to take your shirt off and sit down, I'm hardly going to survive out there on anyone else's blood, and plus, I have this thing were I don't want to leave you....I mean, I love you already..." I said.

"Oh that was me when I marked you, It makes your senses more heightened, I know you love me already Evie....your going to mark me aren't you?" he asked me, I nodded and sat on his lap, "Breathe darling, this won't hurt a bit" I whispered, I bit down, making sure my venom reaches his bloodstream.

he shivered, and smirked, "your my mate," he said, I smiled, we kissed, and I sat on his lap...I didn't even know he'd pulled his pants down, "Sit down love" he whispered, we both moaned, "I love you so much Evie" he said, I pulled my arms around his neck and tracing my bite marks, "I love you too Jack..." I said