valentines day

Y/N's Pov

so I was waiting for Sean to come home from recording with Mark, I turned the lights off lit his cookie candles, smells too good, I got a cute outfit on, 

I curled my hair and put a red bow in it, the food was ready, I turned the oven off, and I heard the door open, "Wow

I curled my hair and put a red bow in it, the food was ready, I turned the oven off, and I heard the door open, "Wow...this is romantic!" Sean said, "I know it is, isn't it?" I asked him, "Babes, you look gorgeous," he said hugging me, "Happy Valentine's day baby" I whispered in his ear, he shivered, I got the dinner, "Take a seat" I said, I put it on the plate and gave it to him, He smiled, we ate and talked.

Sean looked nervous as heck, "You okay boo?" I asked him, he smiled, "Why wouldn't I be?" he asked me, "I'm going to powder my nose" I said walking away, 

Sean's pov

PERFECT! I got the petals and put them on the floor I got the ring box out, and was on one knee, 

Y/N's Pov

I came back to Sean on one knee, "Oh my gosh!" I said, "I know, Y/N M/N L/N, you have been the love of my life for a while now and I can't thank you enough, you made my heart leap when you smile and your laugh makes me happy to know your happy with me, I want to make you the happiest girl ever, Y/N, So, I asked your father today and he said yes to my blessing, so....Y/N, M/N, L/N Would you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" he asked me, I smiled.

he opened the box to a beautiful ring

"So...what do you say?" he asked me, "YES!" I said smiling, he stood up and grabbed the ring, he pushed it on my finger, "I love you Y/N Mcloughlin" he said holding me close, we kissed, "This is my mum's ring" I said, he smiled and nodded, "Yeah, as soon as she found out, She gave it to me, so there you go babes" he said, we hugged, "Wanna...make love?" I asked him.

he nodded and grabbed me, "god your so beautiful," he said kissing me, "Thank you" I moaned, "Jump babes" he said, I jumped on his waist, we kissed walking to our room, "I can't wait to take that dress off you" he muttered, "Making love remember?" I moaned out, he nodded, I took my dress off and he smirked at me.

we kissed taking it slow, I blushed, Sean ripped his shirt off and trousers with it, he pushed in gently, "I love you so much Y/N" he said, we hugged, I smiled, then cried, "Baby, you okay?" he asked me, "It's just, my life has changed with you and now I can't wait to be married to the love of my life, I love you so much" I said.

Sean's Pov

I hugged her, "You are an amazing girl, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," I said, this was nice, Just us taking our time and taking it slowly, I kissed her, she kissed me back, I felt my orgasm rising, she tensing around me, "Can we ramp it up a bit?" I asked her, she nodded, I grabbed her hands and pulled them above her head, "Now...it's daddy's turn" I growled at her, she nodded "Yes daddy" she said.

I smirked, giving her a hickey, she moaned, "Daddy?" she called cutely, "Yes Princess?" I asked her, "make me...scream, make me beg for it!" she said, I smirked slamming into her, she pulled her head back, "DADDY!" she screamed, "Beg" I muttered, "Daddy, make me cum, make me writhe until I can't take it anymore, just make me cum!" she screamed, I smirked, pushing harder, she moaned, pulling her head back, her back arched and her insides tensed hard, "Daddy...I can't take it, Please!" she moaned.

"Go ahead, princess...Let go, Let it go, cum for me" I moaned, she arched her back and came all over my dick, I groaned, making me inch further, "you close daddy?" she asked out of breath, I nodded, "Come for me" she whispered, I pushed even further making her shake, "FUCK PRINCESS!" I came.

she smirked, touching my dick, "you're going to be punished" I growled at her, "Bend over! right now!" I said, she nodded, bending over my knee, I raised a hand and spanked her, she squeaked, "SHUT UP!" I screamed, putting a sock in her mouth, I slapped a couple more times, she moaned....

I placed her on the bed and tucked her up, "Goodnight babes" I said, she nodded and fell asleep, I got my joggers on and walked away to tidy up the table...

Next couple of weeks....

Y/N's pov

this is the fourth time I've puked, I've not told Sean, "I'm going out" I said to him, "You want me to come with you?" he asked me, I shook my head, "I'm fine, see you later" I said, getting into the car and driving to Boots, I bought a pregnancy test "£10.00 Please" she said, I used my card, and paid for it, I got to the toilet and did it.

"Oh my gosh" I cried, "I'm pregnant" I said to myself, I drove home, Sean was nowhere to be seen, 

Y/N- where are you?

Sean- recording, why?

Y/N- I have something to tell you

Sean- I'm nearly finished xxx

I sat down, Sean came in, "Babes, what's wrong?" he asked me, "Sit down, close your eyes and hold your hands out" I said, he did, 

Sean's pov

She gave me something, I grabbed it, and opened my eyes, 'Pregnant 1-2' it said, "Y/N!" I said, she looked down crying, I grabbed her, "I love you so much!" I said, she smiled at me, "were having a baby!" I said, we hugged, I touched her stomach, "Hi there it's daddy, here, I am so proud of you" he said.

WE ARE PREGNANT!