That Skimpy girl

so this is a Part two to, The skimpy girl, this is suggested by gracethings, which will be a fluff....

Sean's Pov

so I woke up...... In a room with a girl next to me....who is she? she woke up, "Ugh....my head," she said, Oh that's right...that's Roxie, "How is ya feeling?" I asked her, "Sick...Sean, am I right?" she asked me, I nodded, we kissed.

"I need a shower....ugh..." I said I'm so glad I bought a bag with extra clothes, "Go ahead, stud" she said smiling, "I do have a name hot stuff" I said smiling, "I know you do, but I like the nickname" she said, "Wanna join me?" I asked her, she smiled, "Sure, Stud, by the way, are you single?" she asked me, "Yeah, I am, and yes I would love for you to go out with me, Rox," I said

we got in the shower, "So you going back to the bus today stud?" she asked me, I nodded, "But I'd love you to come with me, Hotstuff" I said smiling, "Really?" she asked me, I nodded, "My beautiful rocker girl..." I said kissing her.

so I got changed...

"Very Nice, babes," she said smiling, she got changed too

"Damn, baby, you look amazing," I said smiling, I pulled her in for a hug, she packed a bag, and we left, "come on hot stuff time to introduce you to my band," I said to her, we got in her Nissan beater, and to the tour bus

"TJ!" I called, he came out, "Damn....this is the skimpy girl?" he asked her, "My name is Roxie, dude, I'm his girl," she said, kissing my cheek, "Fucking hell dude she's hot!" Jase said, "Jason, hands off man, she's mine!"I said to him, "Wait...I have an Idea" she said.

"Babes...No....god...!" I said, she smirked, "HECK YES!" TJ and Jase got on the bus, "What have we created?" I asked her, "Just please your friends, for me?" she asked, "Come on Hot stuff," I said winking.

we got to the room and they'd already set up.... "remember boys...she's my girlfriend" I said, "we know!" they said, so she kissed me, we fucked..... "god damn...she's good" TJ said.

"I know right...come on let's get cleaned up and on the road shall we?" I said, she got changed, and we cleaned up...

venue...

Roxie's Pov

I sat on the sidelines, watching the boys play, wow...they are amazing, Sean plays great, TJ's drumming skills and Jason's voice all work together amazingly, "Who the heck are you?" a girl asked, "Sean's girlfriend" I muttered, "Oh...really, wow...you are slutty for being his girlfriend!" she said, "fuck off, who are you then?" I asked her, "A groupie, with the group," she said, Sean looked at me, he came over, "Jenny, leave her alone, this is my girl," he said.

she walked away, "What was her problem?" I asked him, "She liked me for a long time but I rejected her because became pushy when I fucked her, but she's jealous of me now because I have a beautiful girlfriend," he said smiling at me, we kissed, "Mr Stud muffin back on stage" I said, "Alright, talk to you later hot stuff" he said winking, "SLUT!" the girl said, "JENNY SHUT THE FUCK UP!" TJ said I sat there...

I went into Sean's dressing room and cried my eyes out, this is the first time I'd properly cried, Jase came in his room, "Rox are you alright hun?" he asked me, I shook my head, "Did Jenny say something to you?" he asked me, I nodded, "I'll get Sean" he said.

Sean's pov

I was sorting the stage out when Jase came to me, "your girl is crying, I have no clue what Jenny did to her" Jase said, I walked into my room, Roxie on the floor, crying her eyes up, "Babes?" I called, she looked up, "Come here you," I said picking her up, "what did Jenny say to you?" I asked her, "you're good...for nothing Slut and Sean only wants you for fame," she said.

"you aren't A slut, just because you work at a strip club doesn't mean you are, one, you are my cute, hot girlfriend," I said smiling, we kissed, I slipped my hands down to her clit, "Sean...no," she said, "be quiet yeah?" I asked her, she nodded, she looked at me, "god your gorgeous, hot stuff" she blushed, "Let me cum?" she whispered, "Sure hot stuff" he said, she came on my hand, pulling her head back.

I locked the door, "Your turn Stud muffin" he said, "Babes....no....please!" he said, she zipped my zip down and she got my dick...."Babes...Please, don't do this!" I said, "Sean, Listen, I'm repaying you," she said, "Fine" I breathed out, she looked up at me, and shoved it in her mouth.

I came in an instant, "Wow...." I said she smiled, I zipped up my pants and she swallowed "you are so hot....babes" she winked, and strutting away, "God...damn it...girl...she's perfect!" I said to myself, "Stud I can hear you!" she said, Damn it!, I walked to her.

"What happened in there, dude?" TJ asked me, "Nothing you need to know," I said to him, I play my guitar, with Rox watching me, "you play so good babes," she said, "you wanna play?" I asked her, she nodded, so she sat on my lap and we hold the guitar together, she strums a little tune, she's good, TJ takes a picture.

"that is one cute picture, Sean teaching his girlfriend, how to play the guitar," TJ said, we smiled, "Can I try something?" Roxie asked I nodded.

Roxie's Pov

I stand up, and strum their song, sean smiles, "you should join us?" TJ asked me, "TJ I'm the leader here, I say if she joins us or not...and definitely babes, you are brilliant, I can play bass," he said, "Wanna run through?" they asked me, I nodded.

I played the songs, "She's good" Jase said, I smiled, "That's my girl for you!" Sean said pulling his arm around my waist, "Babes, not while I'm Holding YOUR EXPENSIVE Guitar" I said to him, "Oh come on babes, it's not that expensive, you're just being overprotective of my stuff"

"Oh me, being over protective, nah...now...lets wait for the show!" I said, "No, your not playing the show!" Jenny said, I passed Sean the guitar and Punched her in the face, "If they want me, they want me, so I'm apart of the band...and you know what, your fired, for hitting on my man!" I said.

"Fuck you Sean!"