Sightseeing with Jack

(So it's only going to get more heightened, again this chapter was suggested by Musey444, so I hope you like it, Musey) 

I sat in my flat smiling, Molly studying, she's still in school, Xavier on a date with Malia, I sat smiling, "what happened to you?" Molly asked me, I shook my head, "Nothing" I said, my phone buzzed...

Sean- Hi Trin how are you?

Trin- I'm good, How's New York?

Sean- I haven't had a chance to see it, Mark is being an insider

Trin- typical, I'm free if you want to possibly take a trip?

Sean- of course, I'll be ready in a minute, you know the address?

Trin- Is it++++++

Sean- yeah, see you in a bit.

I got up and got to my room, "where are you going?" Molly asked, "Sightseeing with a friend," I said to Molly, she smiled, "you've not done that in a while," she said, "I know, I just want to get out and see New York," I said to her, I got changed...

I did some natural make-up and Left the house, I got to Mark's apartment, I beeped the horn, "Who the heck is that?" An American asked, "It's Trinity!" Sean said, he walked out and got in, "you look nice," he said smiling, "Thanks, you ready to se...

I did some natural make-up and Left the house, I got to Mark's apartment, I beeped the horn, "Who the heck is that?" An American asked, "It's Trinity!" Sean said, he walked out and got in, "you look nice," he said smiling, "Thanks, you ready to see New York?" I asked him, he smiled, so we set off and I parked near the town, "Right any requests?" I asked him, "Coffee because it's so early," he said, I rolled my eyes "What! an Irishman needs his coffee!" he said, I laughed, "Fine, Starbucks?" I asked him, he lit up like a hyper child on Christmas day, we got to Starbucks and I got in line, "Hello how can I help you?" a girl asked me, she looked so bored, "One black coffee and a hot chocolate Please" I said she nodded, "Names Please?" she asked me, "Sean and Trinity" I said, she nodded, "Black coffee and a hot chocolate for Sean and Trinity" she shouted back, they nodded and we sat down.

we drank our drinks and we walked around, it went to nighttime, "Want to see something spectacular?" I asked him, he nodded, we got to the place to pay for Lady liberty, "Two please" I said, he nodded, we waited for a water boat, and we got on, "Right you have two options, you can go see the inner workings of Lady Liberty, or go straight to the top" he said, "Go straight to the top" Sean said, they nodded, we took the elevator up and it looked amazing, we got to the top, I covered Sean's eyes.

"Now...look," I said...

Sean's point of View...

"Whoa...it's beautiful," he said smiling, I smiled back, I grabbed his hand, tight, "you've made this one amazing experience, Trin, I can't thank you enough," he said blushing, "No problem, you wanted to see New York and you did, we smiled at each other, he hugged me, "Trust" I muttered, he nodded, we kissed, it was perfect, the view of New York and Sean by me, "you are so Beautiful Trin" he said, "Kiss me...again" I muttered, he did, "Want to go on a date?" he muttered, I nodded, "where would you like to go?" I asked him, "Olive gardens, But first you need to change," he said, I nodded.

so we got me home and I changed...

"Where are you going nice?" Molly asked me, "A date," I said, she screamed, "Can I meet the guy?" she asked me, "Sure

"Where are you going nice?" Molly asked me, "A date," I said, she screamed, "Can I meet the guy?" she asked me, "Sure..." I said...

Trin- Sean, Molly wants to meet you

Sean- alright, Let me in

So I opened the door, he looked gobsmacked, "Molly this is my date, Sean, this is Molly Benton" I said smiling, "Wow...now go on, have a wonderful night!" she said, we got into the car, "you look Amazing" he said kissing me, "Thank you" I blushed, so we got to Olive Garden...

"Two please," I said, "Sure come this way," she said, so we sat down, "This is cool," I said, "Yeah," so we ate and we walked around, "Trin," he said, "What?" I asked him, "What made you have social awkwardness?" he asked me, "My parents, they convinced me everyone hated me, and I thought it when I moved in with Molly and Xavier, they tried and they did....and I met you" I blushed.

he grabbed my hand, we kissed, "I know this may be short notice, But I think I'm in love" I said to him, "Me too" he said, "you wanna spend the night with me?" he whispered, I nodded, so we got to Sean's hotel room, which was quite small, "I'll take the sofa" he said, "I'm the guest, I should" I said.

I sat down, we kissed, it kinda got heated...I relaxed, I don't usually do this, "you want to do this Trin?" he asked, I nodded blushing, he smiled, we kissed, I pulled my dress down and he started kissing my neck, "Sean" I moaned, "Yeah? you not comfy doing it?" he asked me, "I want this," I said, he nodded carrying on, I took my pants off and he began to take his shirt off, I stopped him, I got on his lap and I unbuttoned it for him "Can I say, you look sexy" he moaned, "Thank you babes" I said, he unbuttoned his Trousers, "Wanna have a go on here or the bed?" he whispered, "Here" I said, he nodded, he took his boxers off and I smirked, "Condom babes" I said, he nodded, reaching for the cupboard, he ripped the package and slid it on.

"Ready?" he asked me, I nodded at him, he lifted me and I pushed down Moaning, "Fuck" I moaned, "god..." he moaned, I smirked, "Like it?" I asked him, he nodded, we kissed, playing tonsil tennis, we went for it....I freaking loved it...wow...

"Gonna..cum" I muttered, he smirked, "yeah, you like this...you want me to make you scream so the whole Floor can hear you?" he asked me, I nodded, I felt my orgasm, "FUCK SEAN!!!" I moaned, "you looked sexy, fuck, You are going to make me cum!" he said, I nodded, "Yeah, am I?" I said, he nodded, we kissed, "FUCK TRIN!!!" He moaned, cuming, I moaned with him because it felt good.

we sat there, "Trinity James, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked me, I smiled, "Of course, Sean, I would love to be your girlfriend" I said smiling.