naughty girl...

this is another neko one because I love the neko....

It's Alice again...so since we left...me and sean...have kids...they turned out like him, but there away at his mothers, because Sean wanted time with me....

I sat on the bed, remembering the first time we had sex....sean was recording, so I snook in there and I grabbed his crotch, "fuck..." he said, "I just hit my knee," he lied, so he carried on, "this is a nice game" he said smiling, but it was me...sucking his dick, he finished, "ALICE!" he shouted, I kept quiet... he saw his dick out....

Sean's pov

wow...buddy your upright, better sort me out, I grabbed it, mmm, so good, so I stroked it, "Fuck Alice I wish you were here" I said hissing, she stood up, "I am daddy" she said, "you were sucking me?" I asked her, she nodded, "get here now!" I growled, she nodded, "you will be punished lady," I said.

so we got to our room, and I pushed her on the bed, "Sean...Please, can't we just make love?" she asked me, I breathed out, "Fine, baby," I said, so I crawled on her, she giggled, I played with her tale she moaned, "Like that baby?" I asked her, she nodded, I got my dick and pushed it in slowly, she moaned.

"Beautiful...." I moaned, "fuck it...daddy faster" she moaned, I nodded and rammed into her, "Fuck!" she said, I smirked, I smacked her butt and she yelped, "Daddy's little slut!" I said, she blushed covering her face, "Show me your face, babes" I said, she shook her head, I moved her hands and kissed her shoving my tongue down her throat, she moaned.

"Like that?" I asked her, she nodded.

Alice's pov

I Love this so much! I felt my boobs, Sean smirked feeling them himself, "Fuck daddy!!" I moaned, he grabbed some rope...oh god... really, let's just go with it... he tied my hands up and tied them to the bed, "don't move them...got it?" he asked me, I nodded, "Got it?" he asked, "Yes daddy" I said, he slid a finger into my sex, I moaned, he smirked, "My little slut, likes that doesn't she?" I asked her, she nodded, "Answer me!" he growled.

"Yes!" I said I couldn't do it... "Sean, stop...I can't do this..." I said, he looked at me, and nodded, he untied me, I punched him, my turn bitch! 

Sean's pov

I woke up...I fell for it....god why does she do that? my arms were tied up, she smirked, "revenge" she said smirking, "Alice?" I said, she looked up at me, "what is it baby boy?" she asked, "Ride me" I said, pleadingly, "Oh...your begging, punishment....see you later...." she said, she left me.

Alice's pov

I walked out of the room, smiling, "ALICE PLEASE, PLEASE MISS!" he shouted, I sat down...

Sean's Pov

I fell asleep....i got tired...who wouldn't, I felt lips around my dick.... this is nice... I woke up to see Alice sucking me, "Finally come back, have you?" I asked her, "I wanted to wait....and surprise you...with this!" she said sitting on my dick... "Fuck!" I moaned, "my pretty boy..." she muttered, "Miss can I hug you?" I asked her.

"Of course baby, just don't hurt me" she said untieing my ropes, we kissed, and she sat on my dick, "Fuck..." I moaned, "Feels good huh?" she asked me, I nodded, "Good, I wanted to make you feel special, my Irish guy," she said, she pulled her head back, "Marry me?" she asked me.

"Wait what?" I asked her, "Marry me...Sean...." she said, I smiled, "I would love to" I said smiling, she looked at me, "Really?" she asked me, "Really, really, now come here you gorgeous girl!" I said, we kissed, "Can daddy, fuck you?" I asked her, she nodded.

Alice's pov

I smiled, we fucked hard.... "FUCKING HELL ALICE!" Sean moaned, "Daddy...I'm gonna!" I moaned, "CUM WITH ME!" he moaned....we both did, "FUCK!" we both screamed.

so I plopped off him...laid next to him, "I love you, Sean Johnson" she said smiling

(A/N yes I know that when you get married you have to take the mans name but it's 2018 why can't I switch it up)

"I love you too Alice, thank you for asking me" he said, I got to the draws and I gave him a ring...."there you go, I love you" he placed it on his finger, it was a simple silver ring, with 'forever and always'