the drummer kid

(So I am doing a 1980's twist on this story, so here you go @gracethings, I know, I know I'm using her Idea's a lot but she does have amazing Idea's I suggest you check her account out!)

No-one's Pov

So it's the 1980's everything is huge, Hair, Fashion, Bands, you name it and it will probably have it, One boy, Named Sean Mcloughlin, left school at 16 years old to take care of his mum, (BTW THIS IS SAD!) she died 2 months later, to natural causes, that flew a spark in Sean's dad, he went mental and blamed everything on Sean, His music was too loud, Tidy up after your self, Your mother died from you, you know.

Sean's point of View,

I sat at the sink peeling potatoes my dad likes giving me chores like this, 'clean the floor Sean', 'Clean out the toilet!' I felt like a slave more than His son, I don't know what happened when mum died but something must have made him go mad, "Are you done with those Spuds?" he asked me, I shook my head, "Keep working then!" he said, I nodded excepting his order, the door knocked, "Who could that be at 7pm?" dad asked, "My friends" I muttered, "Sean, I don't like Mumbling!" he said, "It's my friends dad, I'm going" I said bitterly.

I walked off, he shouted, "GET BACK HERE SEAN!" he said, I ignored him and opened the door, I saw Michael, Jay and My beautiful Girlfriend, Veronica, "Let's go shall we?" Jay asked pointing to his truck, we jumped in, "How you been babes?" she asked me, "Not so good babes" I said, "your dad forcing you to do chores?" she asked me, I nodded, "Your not his Slave Sean, your his son, this isn't the 1800's" Jay said, I nodded, Veronica kissed me.

"You are so beautiful," I said to her, she smiled, we got to Jay's dad's Garage, which was decked out in def Leppard posters and all different rock bands, I and Ver love Def Leppard, "Play It don't matter!" Ver said smiling...

I did this every day, my dad barely saw me, he phoned me, "Sean where are you, I never see you!" he said argumentative, "I am drumming because it gets me away from you and your possessive chores!" I shouted, everyone, looking at me, 'my dad' I mouthed, they nodded, "Come home, we need to talk and you can leave that girl Verona at her house!" he said, "Her name is Veronica and Jay can take her home!" I said.

He hung up, "Would you mind taking me home and Dropping Ver off?" I asked they nodded, we kissed, "Good luck babes," she said kissing my cheek, so they dropped her off than me, I got home, "And there you are!" he said, "Yes here I am!" I said angered, "why the heck did you call me Possessive!" he asked, "Because you are! even mum was scared off you, I should have called the Police Ages ago!" I said riled up, "you bring your mother into this!" he asked me, "Because you hurt her physically and Mentally dad!" I said.

He raised his fist and Looked at me, "YOU LISTEN HEAR SMART ASS, I MARRIED YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE I LOVED HER, I DIDN'T HURT HER!" he said grabbing the collar of my denim jacket, "GET OFF ME!" I said, running to my room and grabbing my duffle bag and throwing my clothes in it, everything I needed, "Oh your packing where are you going to go, that Veronica won't want you!" he said, "SHE WILL COME TO MY RESCUE!" I said walking out of my room and taking 50 pounds out of my dad's wallet.

I had some change for the phone box, I got into my car and drove off, I saw a man, "Excuse me where is the nearest telephone box?" I asked him, "Just 5 Minutes from here," he said, "Thanks mate!" I said, "No problem," he said, I drove off to the telephone box and got out of my car, I dialled Veronica's number, "Hello this is Veronica Hope Lewis," she said, "Hi Ver, it's Sean!" I said, "See! where are you?" he asked, "the phone box in tailcort, listen, I've just left my dad's you wanna take a midnight ride with me?" I asked her, "Of course 5 minutes?" she asked me, "See you in five minutes, Love you!" I said, "Love you too!"

So I hung up and I got to Vers house, she was waiting outside, she wore the most fashionable outfit

She smiled, she'd let her hair go curly, "Damn, Babes, you look gorgeous" I said to her, she smiled, "Right, Midnight ride?" she asked me, we got in and I put on my Def Leppard CD, It was Lets get rocked, Ver smiled at me, "My favourite!" she said...

She smiled, she'd let her hair go curly, "Damn, Babes, you look gorgeous" I said to her, she smiled, "Right, Midnight ride?" she asked me, we got in and I put on my Def Leppard CD, It was Lets get rocked, Ver smiled at me, "My favourite!" she said smiling, so we sang along, it was nice, Us driving and singing along to our favourite band, Veronica blushed.

"What's up?" I asked her, "ya know babe, my parents aren't home...... They're on a business trip" she said twisting a curl, "Oh really?" I asked her, she nodded biting her lip, "Well then, let's take a trip to your house Ver" I said, she smiled, we raced back.

so we got to her house, she pulled me inside, we immediately kissed, I grabbed her curly hair giving her a hickey, (Okay this is bad because my mum is in the same room as me) she moaned, I pulled her denim jacket off and started feeling her up, "Lets take this to the living room, So she jumped on my waist and we got to the living room, "Take me on the coffee table!" she said, it was glass...okay! so I sat her down on the glass and she smirked, she kissed me hard, I twisted her around, to hear a cracking sound, "Oh god" Ver said.

the glass Coffee table smashed on the floor leaving the golden frame and smashed the glass, "Let's take it somewhere safer" she whispered, I nodded, we got to her room and I laid her down on her bed, "Strip me" she muttered