double the trouble...(Party games Part 2)

Oh god....what are they going to do...Sean's already in me, "Suck me Y/N" he said confidently, I grabbed his dick and started sucking it, he moaned, "Feel good bud?" Sean asked, "Yeah, Y/N is such a slut," Mark said, Sean nodded, "FUCK Y/N IM GONNA CUM!" he said, I teased him, "She teased me," Mark said, "Make her suck you," Sean said...wow...dominance...

he pushed my head on him and he came, "FUCK!" he screamed, I felt my orgasm coming up fast, I loved it..."I have an Idea if you're Up for it Sean?" I asked speaking up, "Oh she talks!" Mark said, "Shut up!" I said.

I punched Sean...

Sean's pov

I woke up....handcuffed to Mark....great... "Great your both awake" Y/N said smiling, I looked at Mark still asleep, "Wake him up for me" She said, I tapped his face, "What?" he asked, "Y/N wants you awake" I said, he looked at her, "You sneaky girl!" Mark said, "Yeah I am aren't I?" she asked me, I nodded, "Talk," she said, "Yes you are," I said, it's like she's bossing us around now... "Right...now I'm fully sober, it's time for revenge on my daddy" she said, "Okay, but you know what will happen next time Y/N" I said, "Yes I do, but let me be in control this time, big boy" she said in my ear,  making me shiver, " Mark do you want to continue?" she asked, "Definitely, uncuff me and we can turn the tides" he said, "Mark!" I said, "Shut it!" Mark said I nodded.

Y/N's Pov

   I uncuffed mark, who got up and cuffed Sean's other hand, "Now...I'm leaving it to her, she can tell me anything she wants got it?" he asked Sean, "Yes Mark," he said with an Innocent look on his face, "I'm going to ride you" I said to him, he nodded, "Talk!" I said, "Yes Miss Y/L/N," he said, I smiled, "Good, now Mark... while I ride him you fuck him too," I said, he nodded, "Of course!" he said, so I sat Sean up and he blushed.

"Babes your gorgeous, Smile, you'll enjoy this," I said, he smiled, I sat down on his dick and he moaned, "Fuck!" he screamed, I grabbed his neck, "Do I go?" Mark asked I nodded, "Yes Mark...now!" I moaned, he pushed in, "FUCK!" Sean said pulling his head back, "Yeah you like that babes, me and Mark fucking you?" I asked him,  he nodded, "It's amazing!" He moaned, "What about you Mark?" I asked him, "Fuck, It's amazing, Sean...you are fucking gorgeous!" Mark blurted out.

I and Sean kissed, "you like this?" I asked him, "Yeah, I love my baby girl bouncing on me, also bonus Mark fucking me is making it feel amazing" he moaned, "I'm glad you do, Happy birthday" I whispered in his ear, he smiled, we ramped up the speed, "Am I done Miss Y/L/N?" Mark asked I nodded, "Thank you, Mark, see you later!" I said, he left.

we sat there, "Could you possibly get me out of these cuffs?" he asked me, I nodded and grabbed the keys I Uncuffed him and he hugged me, "Do you want Daddy?" he asked me, I nodded, "Make me cum!" I said, so he pushed himself into me, "you are so hot princess!" he said, I smiled, "Thank you, daddy, you're handsome too" I said,  so he pushed even further finding my G-spot... 

I arched my Back, "Bingo" he said whispering in my ear, I laughed, he laughed too, "I felt my orgasm coming like a train, (I like train's....Oh no! sorry...) "Daddy I'm gonna cum!" I moaned, "Hold it!" he said, I tried, I honestly tried....but I came, "DADDY!" I moaned, "Princess.... you never learn do you....never mind I'll let it slide just this once...now are you ready for mine?" he asked Seductively, I felt his dick twitch, "Fuck Princess, I'm COMING!" he said, we both moaned, he pulled out of me.

"That...was amazing, I love you Y/N" he said smiling, I smiled back sleepily, "I love you too" I said...we fell asleep cuddling each other....

next morning...

I got up early to get ready for Sean's birthday, me and Mark were setting up the banners and his presents, "How was it last night?" Mark asked, "Amazing, thank you for helping out" I said he smiled, "No problem, Y/N", my phone beeped...

Sean- why aren't you in bed cuddling with me?

Y/N- because Mr I'm setting up your birthday now stay upstairs, 

Sean- aww, don't I get a birthday kiss and another round?

Y/N- 1. that's later and 2. you can have a kiss in a minute.

"Go to him, I'm nearly done" Mark said, I Got upstairs, I opened the door, he sat upright in bed, "Happy birthday" I said, "Thank you Baby girl" he said he beckoned me to sit next to him, I did, we kissed, "I love you" I said, "Aww I love you too, babes, now can I come downstairs?" he asked, "I'M FINISHED!" Mark shouted up, "That answers that question," I said laughing, so he carried me down, "I think I'd like this every day," I said.

Sean's Pov

so I came down everything was green, the banners and the streamers, even the wrapping paper, "Septic sam Wrapping Paper!" I said, "we thought you'd like it," she said smiling, so we sat down, and I grabbed the big present, "That one is for last Mr,"  she said, "Fine!" I said opening the small one, it was the best daddy in the world cup                                                         

"That's really cute Baby, I love it, I will cherish this princess," I said kissing her on the cheek, so we got through loads of presents

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3 coming soon!