Boyfriends

this is just a fluffy one...

"TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES!" My phone ringtone went off, 'babes' It was Jack, "Heya!" I said, "Hiya boo, how are you?" he asked me, "Good just missing you when are you back?" I asked him, "Open your door," he said, I got to my door and opened it...He was there.

"Heya," he said, I pulled him in, "I missed you," I said to him, he smiled, we hugged tightly, "you are so beautiful," he said, "Same with you" I said smiling, we sat down, cuddling, "I love you Jack" I said to him, "I love you too babes, you okay?" he asked me, "Yeah, Just tired that's all" I said, he grabbed me and looked at me, "You know you can tell me anything right" he said, "Babes...I want to change....my hair, I love the brown, I miss it...Plus...I'm...pregnant" I said hushed.

"What was that last part?" he asked me, "I'm....expecting," I said, his face lit up and he smiled, "Babes!!!" he said, "Unhappy?" I asked walking away, "Sean Mcloughlin you get your ass back here" he said, I walked back, "I am so Proud of you, baby, I know were the same person, but this is exciting news!" he said holding my stomach, "Hi there, it's your daddy here, I am so proud that your here and I can't wait for your arrival" he said.

a week later...

I sat there, my belly podged out and Jack making coffee, "what are you going to be little one?" I asked hushed, "I want a little boy," he said coming into the room, holding the coffees, "you want to name our baby Sam?" I asked him, he nodded, "Literally everyone in the fanfiction names the baby sam!" I said stressed out.

Jack looked at me, we kissed, I saw a flash of light and a voice " future jacksepticeye has fulfilled his mission say goodbye!" It said, Sean had come out, " but you said I was to stay here forever!" He said, " I lied!" It said, it grabbed Sean's wrist and pulled him in " goodbye my love" he whispered, "NO HE CAN'T BE GONE!" I screamed.

I woke myself up, I was in bed, I looked over to see it empty, " signe?" I called, nothing, I got up, " wait I'm in Brighton? I was in Ireland..... no I was me all along!" I said to myself, I looked in the mirror, he was there " hi" he said heart broken " jack, I'm sorry, how's the baby?" I asked him, " you have her now" He said, I looked at my stomach, oh my god....

I fainted, I woke up I saw jack looking down at me, " please tell me you're real!" I said, he grabbed my hand and smiled, we kissed " does this feel real to you?" He asked me, I nodded, I got him on my lap, I put my hand on his stomach, I felt a kick, " oh my god!" I said