my Boss...

(Sorry...no smut in this one just flirting and kissing)

my name is Cassy, I work for Mr Mcloughlin, he's a big part of my job, I guess I've fancied him now for quite some time because every time I see him I go weak at the knees, I get flustered and I can't even speak, Mark, my friend, wants to set me up on a date with him, but I told him no, I couldn't....I can't date my boss...

"Cassandra where is my report?" Sean called at my desk, "Here you are, Mr Mcloughlin" I said passing the report to him, he held it in his hand and walked away then looked back, "Actually, Cassy, there's a party tonight, and I need a date....would you come along with me?" he asked me, I looked at mark and he nodded, 'go' he mouthed, "Sure, I would love to" I said, "I'll pick you up around 7:30" he said, I smiled.

so I looked at Mark, "you go girl!" he said, so I got home and I chose an outfit, above the knee skirt, Blacktop, heels and my large black cardigan, with gold hoop earrings, I sat there, on my phone....he called.

"you ready?" he asked me, "Yeah, where are you?" I asked him, "Look out your window," he said, I got up and saw him leaning on his car, he looked good, "I'm coming down," I said, "Alright see you in a minute," he said, so I got my bag and locked my apartment, I got outside, "you look nice" he said, "you look cool too" I said smiling, we got into the car.

"Mr Mcloughlin...why did you ask me?" I asked him, "Cassy, call me sean...plus...Mark told me about your little crush on me," he said, I blushed, "He told you everything?" I asked him, he started the car up and smiled, "Yeah, he did, kind of shocked, but I don't care, single man..." he said, I rolled my eyes at him, "Aren't all single men like that?" I asked him, I need to watch my mouth because I'm talking with my boss...

"Aren't all men like what?" he asked me, "Working, no girlfriend or wife, really cute?" I said blushing, he blushed too, "Miss Bradley, don't," he said gulping, "I know, I'm sorry," I said, looking away.

so we got to the party and we asked for drinks, "Guinness please" Sean said, "And for you?" he asked me, "White wine please" I said, "Classy" Sean said, "I don't drink that often, But when I do, I'm simple" I said.

so we got our drinks, we sat down, waiting for everyone else, they came, "Sean!" one of the workers said, "Nick, how's it going man?" he asked him, "Good, been promoted to Security of the building" he said, "Guys, this Is Cassy Bradley, Cassy this is Nick, Martin and Zack" Sean said, "Nice to meet you" I said smiling, "So what do you do Cassy?" Zack asked me, "I'm head of the HR department," I said, "Woah, you got her a good job Sean" Martin said, "Yeah, well she has worked really hard, this past month, so I thought why not, make her the head of Human resources" he said.

I went to the toilet...I'm not used to this... "Cassy, you alright?" It was Sean, I shook my head, "I need some fresh air" I said, he nodded, so I got out, "Sorry, I forgot about your anxiety, you alright now?" he asked me, I nodded, "It's just that I'm not used to Party's and meeting up with the rest of the people from the building" I said, "you'll get used to it, you should come because your head of the HR" he said, I nodded, "But you never asked me before" I said.

"I was too nervous," he said scratching his neck, "Sean Mcloughlin, my boss Nervous to ask a girl to go to a party with him?" I asked him, he nodded, "you shouldn't ever be nervous," I said, smiling warmly, he nodded, "Let's get back inside," he said, I nodded, "Guys where were you?" Martin asked, "I have Anxiety, I was nervous that's all," I said to them.

"we should totally play spin the bottle!" Martin suggested, "Four guys and one girl?" I asked, "I have my girlfriend," Martin said, "I have mine too!" Zack said, so we all sat on a table and the bartender got us an empty bottle, "ready?" I said spinning the bottle....it landed on me....and Sean, "OOH!" they all said, I blushed slightly, we pecked a kiss, "No it has to be a proper one!" Zack said, we rolled our eyes.

our lips collided, fireworks went off in my head, "That's enough!" Martin said we grew apart...I slinked my hand down to his, he held it, we watched everyone kiss...we ended it, I sat there looking at Sean, "What?" he asked me, "you felt Fireworks right?" I asked him, he nodded, we snook off, "Cassy...you are beautiful," he said finally, we kissed, "HA CAUGHT YOU!" Martin said, "Martin, leave them, they need their alone time," Zack said, 'thank you' I mouthed, 'no problem' he mouthed back.

so they left us, we kissed, I looped my arms around his neck, he smiled into the kiss, "you are a great kisser" I said, "you are just as amazing, would it be bad that I really want to date the Head of HR" he said, "I think so...but you'd have to ask her first....who is she?" I giggled, "Shut up! it's you," he said, "I knew that I don't mind if you wanted to date me, we'd just have to keep it under wraps for now," I said, "Management wouldn't mind, I wouldn't get fired anyway, Cassy, would you be my girlfriend?" he asked me.

"Yes," I said smiling, so we got out, holding hands, "I am now Officially taken!" Sean announced, Zack smiled, "I have a beautiful girl," he said smiling at me, I blushed, "Is that even allowed?" Martin asked, "Yes Martin it is, I know Management, and they've allowed dating in the workplace," Sean said.

"I'm going to take Miss Bradley home...I'll see you tomorrow," he said, so we got out and into his car, "I can't believe I'm dating my boss" I said to him, " I can't believe I'm dating my secretary" he said, I looked at him, "What?" I asked him, "you're promoted," he said, "BABE!" I said smiling, "It's the least I can do Baby," he said kissing my cheek, "Come on...you wanna stay the night?" I asked him.

he nodded, "If you don't mind, I might need to get stuff from my apartment," he said, "I don't mind, let's get to your apartment" I said so he drove to his apartment, "I won't be a minute" he said kissing my lips, "Alright" I said, pulling my cardigan close to my body, he went inside and came out 5 minutes later, with a bag.

"got everything?" I asked he nodded, "your apartment," he said, so we got back to my apartment and we got in, "Hungry?" I asked him, "Just a bit," he said, so I made pasta, "Delicious baby," he said, I smiled, he got up and linked his arms around my waist, "You are a really good cook," he said, I smiled, "Yeah I am, But your the best kisser" I said turning around and kissing him.

so we watched a movie and I cuddled sean, "I love you" he mumbled, I looked at him, "What was that?" I asked him, "I said...Oh, it doesn't matter" he said, "I love you," I said to him, "I love you too," he said to me....so we fell asleep.

Sean's Pov

I woke up, getting changed into my work outfit, Cassy moved, "Baby" I whispered to her, she nodded, "Wake up...time to get ready for work" he said, 

Cassy's Pov

I woke up and got ready, "Thank you for last night," I said yawning, "No Problem babes, no Problem at all," he said, I smiled, so he got us to work, "Oh Look at that, Sean and Cassy going to work together" Zack said, we smiled, we walked in hand in hand, "excuse me you are not allowed to hold hands with the boss or even touch him lady" the woman said, "I'm his girlfriend" I said to her, she nodded and let us go.

I sat at my old desk, "What are you doing?" He asked me, "Sitting at my desk...Boss" I said, "You've been promoted, come with me," Sean said acting, "HEY HOW COME I DON'T GET A PROMOTION I'VE WORKED TWICE AS HARD!" a girl said, "you sit around all day Janice, your fired"