Shower sex

Hi I'm Lizzie, I live in a house with my roommate Sean, but he likes to be called jack for some reason, anyways we are roommates and nothing more.

I sat eating Doritos and Mountain Dew, watching reruns of doctor who, " Hi Liz!" He said eating a Dorito, " Hey! There mine!" I said closing the bag, he rolled his eyes, " why do you have to label everything in the fridge and the cupboard?" He asked me.

" because you like to eat everything that's mine! That's why!!!" I said getting angered, I walked off to the bathroom, I stripped down and let my bright pink hair out of the braid, and starting the shower, I pulled the curtain across the bath.

I relaxed a while, and cooled down....

Sean's pov

I heard the shower going Lizzie no where to be seen, she's in the shower, I walked to the room, door shut, I opened it, she humming a tune, I quietly slipped my shirt off and my pants.

I got in quietly, I grabbed her, " Sean!" She said gasping, " shh, let me take control" I whispered, she nodded, I kissed her, she kissed back and she looked at my body and smirked, " go ahead sweetheart" I said she kissed my neck then my stomach and then to my belly button before looking up at me, " sure" I said she grabbed it, and started stroking me, I groaned, " fuck" I hissed, she smiled, then she moved her face to my dick, and she took me all in.

I moaned, " fuck Lizzie" I moaned at her, I grabbed her hair and forced her on me, " shit! Liz!" I moaned, She smirked teasing me and I grabbed her, "stop it Lizzie and just make me cum!" I said, she nodded, I could feel my release coming, " liz open your mouth quick!" I said, she did so, "FUCK! LIZ!" I moaned cumming in her mouth.

She swallowed and stood up, " you were amazing, now.... let's see how I can push you!" I said feeling her boobs.

Lizzie's pov

He got me against the tile wall, kissing my neck, finding my sweet-spot I moaned, I felt his fingers travel down south, he touched my clit, "oh your already wet down here, you bad girl" he said gruffly in my ear, " make me cum jack" I said using his nickname, he smirked, moving his hand faster, I crashed my head into the crook of his neck.

" like that?" He asked me, " fuck yes!" I moaned at him, he smirked at me, " jump princess" he said I did, he slammed inside me, " fuck!" I moaned in pain " it will pass don't worry" He said, " turn me on jack" I asked.

" Lizzie I wanna fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk out of the shower, I wanna fuck you to make you pregnant, you're so sexy and fucking hot!" He said I moaned, " fuck Liz you are so tight, I want to make you cum!" He said.

I felt my orgasm coming, I grabbed Sean's back, clawing at it he grabbing my neck to keep me stable, " Sean!!!" I moaned cumming hard, " fuck that was sexy" he said gruffly, " make me pregnant! Make me burst!" I moaned he rammed into me, " fuck Lizzie I'm going cum!" He said, I felt it too! " fucking he'll Lizzie I'm going burst!" He said, " just cum Sean fucking do it!" I moaned, he nodded feeling it.

" Lizzie!" He moaned, he put me down and I crawled under his legs and to his butt, I licked it, " fuck!" He hissed, he pulled his head back, I pushed my finger into his butt, " fuck Lizzie, you're killing me!" He moaned, I pushed two fingers in and he moaned, " shit Lizzie more! Fuck more Lizzie!" He moaned, " feel good huh?" I asked him, he nodded.

" good, breath in when I tell you, okay" I asked him, he nodded, " ready?" I asked him, " yes" he moaned, he breathed in and I pushed my whole wrist in him, " oh fucking hell Lizzie!!!!" He moaned I smirked pushing harder he came in my fist, " wanna cum?" I asked him, I stood up and stroked his dick, " fuck baby, fucking hell, this feels so good!" He said I pushed out and he came.

" let me try something Liz" He said, " kneel down" he said, I did, " close your eyes" he said I did, I felt something between my boobs, it was his dick, he thrusted up, "fuck jack!" I moaned, " like that?" He asked me, I nodded, I licked his tip and he moaned, " fuck Lizzie make me cum!" He moaned, I smirked and started sucking him harder, I messed with myself, " you wet?" He moaned I nodded " I'm soaking wet" I said

He stood me up and he knelt down, he licked my clit, " fuck!" I moaned grabbing his hair, " oh Sean! Make me scream!" I moaned, he licked harder, " oh shit! Jack shit!" I moaned, he pushed a finger in my bum and thrusted into me, I moaned and smashed my head against the tile wall....

Blacking out....

Sean's pov

Crap! Right Sean fix her up, so I grabbed her and got her on the sofa I pulled a blanket over her I got a cloth with antiseptic cream on it and wiped it on her head I bandaged it up