Grace's finest moment

Sean's pov

I woke up next to Grace, she looks so beautiful....last night was amazing, she was amazing, "Morning" she said, her eyes fluttering open...

Daisy- YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PICK THE KIDS UP WHERE ARE YOU?

Sean- I'll be there don't worry!
Daisy- your with another woman aren't you asswhole?

Sean- it's not my fault that YOU slept with my best friend and now are FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY!

Daisy- you were a boring Irish piece of shit, now come pick up the kids!

"Grace...I have to go pick the kids up....my Ex wants them gone" I said, "Okay...I need to go to Amy...crap...she knows this happened" she said, "she knew" I said, we kissed, "Here's my number grace" I said.

we got dressed and parted ways, I got to Daisy's house....god this is going to be bad... I knocked on the door, Daisy opened it, "hello Asswhole, LEON, JAKE YOUR FATHER IS HERE!" she said, they ran down, "DAD!!!" they said smiling, "Hi kiddos, go on, to the car" I said giving Leon the keys, he opened it, and they sat in.

"DAD! A grace is calling you!" Jake said, "One second, Give that here you rascal!" I said he laughed, I pressed accept, "Grace...this isn't a good time, can you call me back... I'm with my kids and my Ex-wife" I said.

I got into the car, "Who was that?" Leon said jump scaring me, "A friend," I said, "Come on dad we know by now...you have had to move on from mum," Jake said, "She was a one night stand okay, nothing more nothing less, and that doesn't mean I will date her boys!" I said.

my phone rang, "Leon speaker....and be quiet this is Grace" I said, "Hiya Sean, did it go okay?" she asked, "Yeah it did, there asleep now" I said, Leon sniggered loudly, "Leon!" he said, "I knew they were awake, Hi Boys, I'm your fathers friend" she said, "we know who you are!" Jake laughed, "you are both so smart, how long are they staying Sean?" she asked me, "A weekend, I have legal rights from Friday to Sunday then daisy has them the rest of the week," I said.

we got to my apartment....

So they unpacked, "Right, boys I've got nothing in so...Pizza?" I asked, they smiled, "Yes!" they said excitedly, "you are definitely my sons....hows your mother coping?" I asked them, " she's totally forgotten you, dad, she loves mark now, and he's horrible, we can't do a single thing about it because she won't believe us, everything we do, is just a telling off, I wish we could live with you dad, you are amazing, but mum, she's gone, the mum we used to know....is gone..."

Grace- you okay?

Sean- yeah it's just I'm having some one on one time with my boys...Daisy's changed Grace...she's not who she used to be....

Grace- Sean...I'm sorry, can I do anything?

Sean- you might be able to if your up for some acting
Grace- and the boys are too?

"Boys...I have an Idea...but are you up for a little acting?" I asked, they smiled, "are you going to bribe us, because if not I'm not in" Leon said, "And I knew there was something wrong with you Leon, just for me, Please, I just want your mother to see I'm happy now, you just need to act like Grace is my girlfriend" I said.

"Fine, but we can get a game after this right?" leon asked, "Fine, but I'm not spending alot on it okay?!" I asked them, 

Sean- can you meet at my apartment?