Next morning

so I woke up....my wings cuddling up against me and arms around me and my wings, I looked over to see Sean sound asleep, I smiled, his hair messy and his horns redder, crap what does that mean, "That means...I found a mate" he said, he was awake, "Morning" I said, "Morning gorgeous, how do you feel?" he asked me, "Sore" I said, he nodded, "you would be, Eden text your friends"

"EDEN!" he said, "What?" I asked, "you told your friend I'm a demon?" he asked, I nodded, "she's okay with it!" I said, he smiled kissing me, "If I get pregnant it's your fault," I said, he wide-eyed me, "I'm joking, I'm on the pill" I said, "So i...

"EDEN!" he said, "What?" I asked, "you told your friend I'm a demon?" he asked, I nodded, "she's okay with it!" I said, he smiled kissing me, "If I get pregnant it's your fault," I said, he wide-eyed me, "I'm joking, I'm on the pill" I said, "So it wasn't your first time?" he asked me, I shook my head, "That's called Acting my sweet" I said, "come here you" he said we kissed passionately, "I wish I could fuck you right now but I have to be somewhere" he said, he growled in my ear, "here" I said, he looked confused.

"My number...save it as Eden," I said, "I'm saving it as Princess," he said, he texted me, "Now you change the name" he said, I shook my head, he looked at me, "Princess" he said warning, I changed it, we kissed, he was about to leave, "I love you" I muttered, "I love you too Eden" he said hugging me.

a couple weeks later...

I was feeling strange, I swear if that little bugger has got me pregnant I'm going to kill him....wait...he's already dead, so am I... I called him, "Sean?" I asked, "Hi!" he said, "I've been feeling strange this week, I don't know why," I said, "you could be pregnant!" he said, "I've taken my pills you ass!" I said, I put the phone down and the door knocked.

I opened it, Sean, "Hello, boo," he said, we kissed, "Hi daddy" I muttered, he smiled, "Hi princess, how is my baby girl doing?" he asked me, "Good," I said, he got me against the wall, and we kissed passionately, "Daddy....I told you I'm feeling strange" I said, "that darling, is your need for me," he said, I looked at him and pounced, "Whoa, someone's turned the tables," he said, "Shut up," I said, "lay down, shut up and close your eyes" I said, he closed his eyes, I tied his hands to the bed, "Angel....has trapped me....great" he said, I smirked, I got to the bathroom, did my hair, put some makeup on and leant against the door.

"You can open your eyes," I said, he did, "Hi bad boy," I said, "Oh...you look stunning," he said, "I'm in control here" I growled, "Wait....did you just growl?" he asked, "I'm so glad you figured that out, My Demon guy, or should I say, bad boy" I winked, he crossed his legs, "I see someones getting turned on" I said.

he nodded, I crawled up him, he did something I didn't expect, he broke his ties, and flipped me over, "who's in charge now Bitch?" he asked, "You" I said, "Tease me, with a stunning outfit, tie me up and try and make me cum, you are getting Punished Mrs" he said, he tied me up, "Shut up and be a good girl?" he asked me, I nodded, "Yes" I said, "Yes What?" he asked, "Yes daddy" I said, "Perfect, now...goodbye" he said, leaving, "Hang on...more pleasure...with this" he said getting a vibrator and sticking it in my sex, "FUCK!" I moaned.

"Now...see you soon, Princess," he said walking away, I tried tugging at my ties and they wouldn't budge, I closed my eyes and Imagined it was Sean, come on.... it felt so good, oh god....I'm gonna, I came all over the blanket, 

2 hours later...

the phone rang, "Accept" I called out, "How is my princess doing?" he asked, "Daddy" I moaned, "Yeah, feel good princess? just imagine it's me, pounding inside you, wanting your tight pussy, in and out, faster and faster" I moaned, "Yeah? Imagine me?" he asked, "Yes Sean, you feel so good" I moaned out, "Fuck babes, your tight pussy, pulsing...." he said, "Yeah!" I moaned, "And me...coming!" He shouted, I moaned to help him along, "Fuck daddy, that sounded amazing," I said, "Yeah? Open your eyes" he said, he was right next to me.

"Untie me...I need you" I said, "Of course baby, I'm sorry," he said, he untied me and sat next to me, "tell me...what you want baby," he said, "Can I ride you?" I asked him, he nodded, "Of course, baby, nice and gentle yeah?" he asked in a soothing voice, so he sat down, "ready?" he asked me, I nodded, he sat up, I slid down on his dick, "feel good?" he asked me, I nodded, "I love you so much Sean" I said with tears in my eyes, "I love you too Eden, so much" 

we made love, as we kissed, I definitely love him, wonder what my dad would think of me now? Sean looked at me, "your dad would be proud Eden" he said, "me having sex with you right now? or me having feelings for a demon?" I asked, "Both, you've learned to love, I love you too much, Eden," he said.

Sean's Pov

she slid off and pulled the blanket to her chest, "Boyfriend?" she asked me, "Yeah Girlfriend?" I asked her, "I was wrong about our clans mixing because you've made me realise something," she said, "Yeah?" I asked, "that anyone can love, even Angels and Demons," she said, I cuddled up to her, "Yeah, I guess they can, would you do me the honour of being my angel girlfriend?" I asked her.

"I would love to, my Demon boyfriend" we kissed, "I love you so much, Sean McLoughlin" she said, "Wait....you knew who I was?" she asked me, "Of course, heaven and Hell have connections, your father and my father, talked, and he told me about you how you had to become THE devil and that's not what you wanted, they wanted us to marry......" she said.

"wow....good, because I bet one day we will," I said, "I'm a demon, you doofus, that's what the feelings were, you changed me....now you can ask me, were compatible" she said, "But..your wings are white" I said, "Watch this" she said standing up....one moment she's an angel the next minute she's a demon, "you have both traits, nobody can have both....except....the queen of the underworld" I said.

"and your my king" she said