the skimpy girl

so this was suggested by @Gracethings, so here you go Grace!

so Heya dudes its Sean here, So Basically I'm in a rock band, with my crew, and we've toured in America, but we have a night off, so I thought, why not just relax and chill for a while...IN A STRIP CLUB!

(A/N @thegrace didn't tell me to do this, she told me to build it up how I thought it would be)

"OHHHH Look Newcomers!" a girl said smiling, she was wearing a skimpy outfit, short skirt, top twisted to a knot on her stomach and 8-inch heels, damn, "What would you like Boys?" she asked us, "It's Sean's birthday, so...could you possibly hit him up?" TJ said smirking, I combed through my green hair, my black t-shirt hanging off my chest, "Sure, stud...walk this way" she said.

"GOOD LUCK DUDE!" Sammy said TJ and Jase wolf whistled, "Sit down and relax stud, she'll be here in a minute," she said, I gulped, I'm not nervous, Damn you TJ! the lights came on, pinks, blues and reds beamed on, It felt like a show of ours, a girl walked in, and winked....she danced around me.

"Happy birthday stud muffin" she whispered, "thanks," I said, I smirked, she touched my chest, she wore a blue shirt open with a black sports bra and a small black skirt, "you wanna take this privately?" I asked her.

"your Irish?" she asked me, I nodded, "Sure...stud, follow me," she said holding my hand, we got to this private room, "What's your name, hot stuff?" I asked her, "Roxie," she said, I winked at her, "What's yours stud muffin?" she asked me, "Sean," I said smirking, she sat on my lap, we kissed.

she pulled her blonde and purple hair out of her ponytail, I smirked at her, a girl with coloured hair...cool, she took her shirt off revealing the lacy black bra, "you wanna do the honours stud?" she asked me, I nodded, I reached around and took it off, and throwing it across the room, she smirked, "your turn stud" she said, I smirked taking my black netted t-shirt off, revealing my abs, she smirked tracing her fingers over them.

we kissed, "you are so skimpy" I muttered, she smirked, "Stud, I work at a strip club, so I'm like this," she said, "Exactly, you're freaking hot..." I said taking my black skinny jeans off, she forcing her black skirt off.

I crawled up her body, and made her mine, "you mind If I play a song stud?" she asked, "Go ahead hot stuff" I said, she got her phone and pressed a button, 

midnight queen by Nickelback...cool,

We kissed and she smiled, "I'm in a bar full of Bikers and a handful of junkies," she said, I kissed her, neck, she started moaning "It's a fifty/fifty chance they're planning to jump on me" she sang, I laid her down, and crawled up her, she smirked, "ready, my midnight queen?" I asked she smirked, "Yeah, go for it Stud muffin!" she said.

I stripped down and she, wolf whistled, I winked, I slammed into her, she moaned, "gosh, hot stuff, I love this!" I said she smirked, I kissed her neck and she moaned and blushed, this is going to be the best birthday ever! "Sean?" she called, "Yeah Rox?" I called, "fuck me!" she moaned.

I rammed as hard as I could into her, she screamed, thank god these rooms are soundproof, I hope there soundproof, god Hope these rooms are soundproof I'm going to be too stupid asking her, leave it sean, you have a girl in your midst and you're inside her, she moaned, I crawled up to her lips to quiet the moans, "Stud muffin, these rooms are soundproof," she said smiling, THANK GOODNESS!.

I sat up and brought her to my lap, she pushed down on me, "Happy birthday stud" she moaned, "thanks hot stuff!" I moaned back, we kissed, "eat me out..." she said, so I laid her down and crawled down seductively, she smirked, I licked her out..tasting her....god she's good.

"FUCK STUD...FUCK IM GONNA CUM!" she moaned, I let her, she smirked, "your turn stud muffin" she said, "I wanna cum in you" I said to her, she nodded, so we got at it again and her moaning, and my moaning, fuck I love this...wow....fuck me, "Roxie" I say, "Yeah?" she calls, "IM GONNA CUM!" I moan out, she smirks, I feel my climax coming, "ready Hotstuff?" I asked her, "Fuck yes Stud," she said, I came, she moaned and I moaned, "that was amazing," I said plopping out of her.

she smiled, "wanna stay the night, seeing this is my place?" she asked me, "gotta text the boys...be a second," I said kissing her, she smiled, putting my shirt on, I Dialled TJ's number.

"Hi TJ I'm actually staying the night, so I won't be back until tomorrow morning," I said, "Sure dude, how did it go with the skimpy girl?" he asked me, "She was fucking amazing dude, best sex of my life, you better try it!" I said to him, "Sure will....see ya tomorrow dude" he said, he hung up.

Roxie looked at me, "So...How did I do, stud?" she asked me, I pulled her into my arms, "Amazingly" I said, she smiled, "great, so...want a drink?" she asked me, "Sure! why not!" I said, so she got glasses, and a bottle of whiskey, "Whiskey alright for you dude?" she asked, "Course I drink that all the time with the band...I'm the guitarist" I said.

"I can tell...your cool dress sense and your hair and piercings, totally a rock guitarist," she said handing me the tumbler with half a shot in, "Heres....to....Us?" I asked she nodded, "Heres to us," she said, we took a sip and grimaced, "What is that stuff?" I asked her, "It's the cheap stuff, One sec let me head downstairs and get you the high-class stuff dude!" she said kissing me.

she put her skirt on and headed downstairs.

Roxie's Pov

I got to the bar, "Who's that dude?" Ana asked me, "His name is Sean, I just fucked him...god he's good!" I said smiling, "Cool, so what you doing?" she asked, "Stealing some whiskey, I'm Sure Natasha won't mind," I said, "Take it, you had the shit stuff!" she said.

so I headed back upstairs, Sean sitting down, covering his nudity up, "Jackpot dude!" I said to him, I poured the shit whiskey down the sink and put the new whiskey in, "So....take two?" I asked him, he nodded, we clinked the glasses and chugged it down, "That's the stuff!" I said smiling.

"you are one cool girl Rox," he said, "I'm not that bad Dude, I'm worse actually" I said to him, "Come on, you look like a total rock girl, your hair is amazing, your style is like all the groupies I've met, you are just like em, I've even dated a few of them....and fucked them, nobody was as good as you" he said.

I blushed at him, he smiled, he grabbed me, 

Sean's pov

we totally got drunk....wow.... I fell asleep with her.....