new york timer

Cast- Trinity James- Me (the author)
           Xavier LittleMusey444

          Molly Benton- Gracethings

so this was suggested by @Musey444, and I loved the idea of it so here you go Musey, for your enjoyment

(this is Fluff!!!)

Hi, I'm Jack, AK. A Sean, I'm here for a youtube party, with Mark, Bob, Wade, and of course, it had to be in a pub, hank green could have chosen a better place, but it's not up to me, I'm just the party guest.

Trinity's point of view...

Gosh, why do Molly and Xavier want to go out, I never want to go out to social events, I wasn't even Invited, I'm supposed to be Molly's plus 1, "Come on, you'll Enjoy it!" she said, I shook my head In disagreement, "I will just walk out!" I said, "You won't, Come on Trin, this is the one night, that you can enjoy yourself, you need to get out more" Molly said.

Xavier came into the room, smiling, "You should come, it will be a blast" he said, I nodded slightly, "Now come on let's get you changed...." Molly said, so I changed into Jeans and a sparkly t-shirt with boots.

"Perfect, Now come on!" she said, so we got into the car and left for the pub, we saw a bouncer outside, "Name?" he asked this guy, "Sean Mcloughlin" he said, he nodded and let him in, we got out and Molly and Xavier got there invites, "Molly, plu...

"Perfect, Now come on!" she said, so we got into the car and left for the pub, we saw a bouncer outside, "Name?" he asked this guy, "Sean Mcloughlin" he said, he nodded and let him in, we got out and Molly and Xavier got there invites, "Molly, plus 1" she said, he nodded, so we walked into the room...wow, it's magical, lights everywhere, Youtube Logo on the Bar, and people laughing and Joking, This might not be as bad as I thought.

we sat down, "Drinks?" a guy asked, "Orange juice please," I said, "Champagne," Molly said, "Okay, I'll be back with your drinks Ladies," he said walking away, Xavier went to go get his girlfriend Malia, "do you think they will get engaged?" Molly asked I shrugged, "I don't know it depends on Xavier," I said.

the guy came back with our drinks, "Orange juice is free, so you can have as much as you want" he said, I nodded, we sat down, I saw the Sean guy laughing with three other guys, "That's bob, Wade, and mark and the guy with Green hair is Sean, A.KA jack" Molly said, I looked away, for someone who doesn't get out much, I think I might like this, Xavier came back with Malia, "Hi molls!" she said, "Trin, long time no see friend, how are you?" she asked me, "Good I guess" I said to her.

Sean's Point of view...

I sat with, Mark, Bob and wade, it was super busy, of course, it's a party...DUH, stupid Jack, "Who are those two girls over there?" I asked, "The girl with the blonde hair is Molly and the girl with the brown hair is Trinity," Bob said, I smiled and looked away, we enjoyed most of the night with dancing and talking with people we'd not seen in a while...

It filtered out a bit, Trinity was sat a few chairs down from me, "you alright Lass?" I asked her, she shook her head, "No" she muttered, "you can talk to me" I said, she nodded, "I'm Trinity.. my friends left me to go home and I'm socially awkward" she said, I nodded softly, "that's bad" he said.

Trinity's Point of View

we sat down in a booth, "Listen, I know your socially awkward, and have not talked to anyone, but you can make friends" he said, I shook my head, "How can I trust you, I don't even know you" I said to him, "Have you heard of Jacksepticeye?" he asked me, I shook my head, He got his Phone out and Put youtube on, and typed in 'Jacksepticeye' he clicked on the latest video, He was playing some Indie game.

I sat there smiling, I finally Laughed, and giggled, and Laughed again, "This is funny....wait....your Jacksepticeye?" I asked him, he nodded, "The one and only," he said, I smiled, "Can I just say you are super funny," I said smiling, he smiled too, "Thank you, I get that a lot" he said smiling, "Another drink?" he asked me, "I can't drink Alcohol, because I'm allergic to it" I said, he nodded, "Orange juice and a beer please" Sean said smiling, the guy nodded.

we smiled, molly texted me

Molly- are you okay, I'm sorry we left you, we thought you were with us

Trin- it's alright, don't worry about it Mol, Anyways I'm talking to Sean

Molly- what, you caved in?

Trin- no he made me trust him, by watching his video's his major funny

Molly- good, see you later

"Who were you texting?" Sean asked putting his glass down, "Molly, she's my roommate" I said, "Cool what about that guy...Xavier was it?" he asked, "roommate too," I said, "cool, that's good," he said, "Your not from around these parts are you?" I asked him, he shook his head, "I'm from Ireland" he said, I smiled, "I have an Auntie who is Half Irish" I said smiling, "That's cool, so are you a New Yorker?" he asked me, I nodded, "I live down the road from here" I said, he smiled at me.

"Guys just to let you know I'm closing in about 5 minutes," the man said, we looked at each other, then I looked at my phone Quarter to 12, Jeez! "I didn't realise we stayed that long," He said, "Heh why not, you can stay, I live upstairs, I'll leave the keys here, can you lock up for me?" he asked, we looked at each other again, "Sure" I said smiling, he left, I looked at Sean.

his Ocean blue eyes and his green hair glowed in the light, I blushed hard, I've Never blushed this much before, I coughed and Looked at my feet, Sean grabbed my hand, I rejected it, "I'm sorry" I muttered, he nodded, "It's okay, you have trust issues" he said, I nodded shamefully, he got up, "you coming?" he asked grasping the keys in his hand, I got up and walked to the door, locking it the window was open so I threw it on the booth.

Sean walked me to my flat, I looked down, "Listen...I'm sorry that I'm an Embarrassment" I said, he grabbed my hand, I held it, "Trust okay?" he asked softly, I nodded, "I trust you" I whispered, we hugged, "See you soon...here's my number" I said, smiling, "Text me okay?" he asked me, Kissing my cheek.

I smiled...ecstatic, Happy,