my Boyfriend...

so this is a smut and fluff chapter from My neko...so here you go...

Alice's pov

so I woke up, Sean fast asleep...I got up, got dressed and started cooking breakfast, "Baby?" he called, "Kitchen," I said...

Sean's pov

I got up, and put my joggers back on, Alice was cooking us breakfast, "Morning gorgeous" I said to her, wrapping my arms around her waist, "Morning, Babes" she said, "that smells delicious" I said, she smiled, "omelette with ham" she said, so we sat down, "Last night was amazing, Sean" she said, "I know it was, will our babies be like you?" I asked her, "Have my ears and tail? No, they'll be human, don't worry, if we do, we just hide the ears and tail" she said.

"Alice...who was your last owner?" I asked out of Curiosity "a guy named Marcus" she said, "He was so horrible, he used to...hurt me and he called me all sorts of names, he even exposed me to his friends and I got sent to a....an insane asylum" she said stuttering...she was crying.

I got her on my lap, "Hey...Shh, it's alright baby, I believe you, I'm not going to send you away, your too gorgeous, he is a total asswhole for doing that to such a beautiful creature...."

Alice's pov

I sat down...and my stomach started to hurt... I squealed in pain, "baby?" Sean ran in, he picked me up, "you alright?" he asked me, "I'm....pregnant," I said shamefully, he grabbed my chin, "hey, Beautiful...smile, I will love these kids no matter what, you are my gorgeous Neko girl,"

couple days later...

I'm massive.... I got an oversized t-shirt and beanie and went out, "Iced Mocha please" I said, "£1.05 Please" she said, I got my money out and I paid for it, I sat down, Sean had gone to this thing called Pax...I miss him so much...the baby's miss him too...

a guy ripped my beanie off and smiled, "She's a cat!!!" he screamed, they phoned the police, and I was admitted into the hospital.... I grabbed my phone and called Sean...

"Yello Sean McLoughlin!" he called out, "Sean, it's your girlfriend Alice...I'm in hospital...they admitted me...I'm not allowed out!" I said, "Who?" he asked, "YOUR NEKO GIRLFRIEND!" I screamed, "Sorry I don't know you" he said, "Sean...Please...Master...Please, Believe me, I'm Alice Johnson I'm pregnant with your Baby's, I'm a neko cat, were together, I love you..." I started crying.

"oh my god!" he shouted, "Alice, Baby, I'm so sorry...you just sounded different!" he said, "you...didn't believe me" I said, "I'm with friends!" he said, "BUT STILL YOU WOULD WANT TO HELP YOUR PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND OUT, WHO'S BEEN ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL JUST BECAUSE SHE'S A CREATURE!" I screamed.

"Look behind you," he said, he was there, "But you're not allowed in" I said, He hung up and opened the door, "Yes I am, now I'm getting you out of here!" he said.

we drove home...

I was in tears... "you forgot me" I muttered, "Sorry..that was my friend...he likes to play around with people, remember Felix?" he asked me, I nodded, we kissed.

Home...I sat there.... "you look so gorgeous baby," he said, I blushed and walked away...I sat on the toilet.... with the door slightly open...Sean had his shirt off... I reached down to my sex and I started playing with it...I bit my lip to keep quiet, "Alice?" he called, "Yeah?" I squeaked, he opened the door, "Missy...what are you doing?" he asked me, "Playing with myself...Master" I said.

"you were looking at Master weren't you?" he asked me, I nodded, "Neko come with me," he said, I did, "you will be punished Neko... you dirty little girl," he said, I smirked a him, this is the first time I've had confidence Like this, "I'm so sorry about this Master!" I said, I punched him.