birthday Present (Part 3 to Double trouble and Party games)

Sean's pov

so the last present was a tiny box, I opened it 'Come upstairs for your last present' it said, I got up Y/N nowhere to be seen, I got to our room, "Oh wow...this is amazing" I said smiling, "Lay down baby...take your top off too" she said, she got me candles that smelled like cookies...this girl is amazing...

so I took my top off, and laid on the bed, "you gonna give me a massage?" I asked her, she nodded, "Good," I said, she did her work....wow...she's amazing with her hands, I got so relaxed, with the smell of the candles and the lighting, wow...I could fall asleep, "Hey Mr don't fall asleep," she said, "But you are massaging me and making me feel relaxed," he said  " you're supposed to be Birthday boy" she whispered seductively, I looked up, she smirked.

"Wanna have your special treat Birthday Boy?" she asked in a lustful tone, I nodded, "Turn over and wait here," she said, 

Y/N's pov

so I got to the bathroom and I undressed as quickly as possible, I put red lipstick on and did my hair

Sean's Pov

I saw her leaning on the door frame, "Wow...you look amazing" I said, she smirked, "And I'm all yours" she whispered, "I'm taking control" I said sternly, she nodded, "It's your birthday daddy" she said, "It is, Princess, now...lay down and enjoy the ride" I said, she nodded, I kissed her neck giving her love bites and she moaning, we kissed, I got her boob and squeezed it, she moaned, I licked and sucked at it, she moaned pulling my hair, "Take me Sean!" she moaned at me, I looked at her pulling my joggers down, "I'm going to be rough" I said in her ear, she nodded, "Yes daddy" she said, "If you don't like it, Princess, you know the word" I said, she nodded.

"Yes daddy" she blushed, I pushed my way in, she moaned at me, "Fuck daddy, fuck me" she moaned, "God baby you are so slutty!" I said she smiled, "I'm your slut," she said, "Oh yeah? you're my slut? what do you want princess?" I asked her, "You... I want you to fuck me so I won't be able to walk for a week, you to make me scream your name" she said, "your wish is my command Princess" I groaned.

I pushed Harder on her, she clawed at my back, I gave her hickeys, "Daddy" she said, "Yeah Princess?" I asked her, "Close," she said, "Already?" I asked her, she nodded, "Hold it and wait for daddy" I said, she nodded, I rammed harder making me groan, "Fuck Y/N you are fucking amazing" I groaned, she looked at me, "you are amazing too daddy" she said, I smirked.

we did this for an Hour, "Daddy can I come?" she asked me, "Since you held it in babygirl you can come....come on baby come for me" I said, she arched her back and came, "FUCK DADDY" She shouted, "Now it's daddy's turn" she said, I nodded, she got me off the bed and got me standing up.

she pushed her mouth on my dick, "Fuck Princess, fuck!" I said, she looked up at me innocently, "Go ahead" she said, I grabbed her hair and forced her, she looked like she was enjoying it, "FUCK, PRINCESS!" I felt a trickle...pre-cum, she pushed harder, I felt my orgasm coming, "Take your mouth off I want to come on your face!" I said she nodded, I started stroking it harder, "Come on daddy...cum on my face, I want your cum!" she said, I pulled my head back and it came...white hot pleasure.

"Fuck...that was amazing" Y/N said smiling, "Shower?" I asked her, she nodded we got into the shower hugging each other, "What did you think of your birthday present?" she asked, "Amazing, you were amazing, I love you so much Y/N" I said 

_________________________

sorry it was so short, this was a last minute chapter because I was so busy today, Lighter fluffier chapter to come soon