talking with Miss Kennedy

previously on Miss Kennedy

Mr James passed me a paper, "It's from Miss Kennedy she told me to tell you to read it in your own time" Mr James said, I nodded putting it away, Mark left to go find wade, he wasn't telling him.

I opened it...

'Sean,

you were amazing, that is the best sex, I've ever experienced, you are so talented and really hot, you want a relationship, come to see me tomorrow after school for 'detention' I'll think of a reason, see you tomorrow Sean

I love you xxx

Ashley Kennedy

xxx'

I smiled, she wanted to talk to me....we'll see about that...

next day...

so I walked into the classroom on time, she smiled, "Morning Sean" she said smiling, a note was on my desk, looked at it to say open it... I did...

'Sean, 

I have arranged Detention this evening with me, you hit someone, okay to lie to someone, I can't wait to spend time with you baby, you are amazing, have a good day and see you later, 

love 

Ash xxx'

"Who was that off?" Mark asked me, "A friend" I lied to him, he knew it was from Ash, I smiled putting it in my pocket, I got a text...

Ash- Hi, it's me ;)

Sean- Ash, don't text me during class, my friends will expect something!

Ash- Nah they won't, did you like my message?

Sean- of course, I can't wait to spend time with you babes, yesterday was amazing

Ash- it was amazing, you look handsome today,

I blushed...everyone left and Ash shut the door, we kissed, "Beautiful" I said smiling, "Thank you, now get on Mrs Abbey will be wondering where you are" she said, I nodded, "Oh and you look gorgeous today" I said, she smiled, we kissed quickly and I left.

"Kissing Ash?" Mark asked I nodded, 

Ash- I love you xx

Sean- I love you too xx

so we got to class it was boring...All I was thinking about was spending time with Ash later, Lunch came, 

Ash- how were classes? xx
Sean- boring...
Ash- aww, you'll see me soon ;)

Sean- yeah I will, I get to spend time with my gorgeous girl xx

Ash- yeah you do, see you later babes xxx

so we got to drama it was so fun, Mark, Bob and wade were overreacting, I was looking through my script, ugh...I'm supposed to be a good guy...

the bell went, "Right, I want you all to learn your lines for the play and make sure you have the choreography down for you dancers" Miss Mascal said, I smiled, I grabbed my bag and headed to Ash's room....weird it looked empty, I knocked, "Miss Kennedy?" I asked, she opened the door and pulled me inside.

"Whoa Ninja reflexes," I said smiling, she smiled back, "you had a good day?" she asked me, I nodded, "Listen...I wanted to talk...Sean...I'm, telling you this for your own safety" she said, "Ash, what's wrong?" I asked her, she sat next to me holding my hand, "Don't get mad at me" she said, "I won't...just tell me what it is" I said, "I'm...leaving" she said, I sat there...oh my god this is my fault, they found out! Crap.