dedicated chapter

So this is a chapter for my three shoutouts for @GraceThings, @Musey444, so here you go guys, here's your chapter, I hope you like it... _____________________________________________________________________

I am Grace Johnson (Sorry Gracethings, I don't know your last name so I'm going to make up one) I have two friends Muse and Amy, we love to have a night out, me and Amy like looking for men, But Musey just likes to come along for the drink.....

I sat in my flat getting ready for a night out with Amy, she was meeting me there, Muse was too, I got the car keys and headed to the bar, I saw Amy outside with Muse, "Heya!" I said to them, "You ready?" Amy asked me, I nodded, clearly cool with the Idea, so we got inside, "2 white wines and a beer please" I said.

"Coming right up," he said, across from me there was a guy, brown-haired, gorgeous! he looked sad for some reason, I guess not to bother him, "Whats up with that dude?" Amy whispered, "That is Sean, he's just got over a divorce with his missus, he's a regular" the guy said, I nodded.

so we sat down, "Sean want another drink dude?" the Bartender asked him, he nodded, sadly, Poor guy, he must have loved his wife, wait isn't that Jacksepticeye? "Amy isn't that Jack?" I asked them, "It is, Grace, it's him....but let's not bother him okay?" Muse said, we nodded.

so we drank, I saw a smile and Sean's face....something caught his eye....or rather... I did, I saw him talking to the barman, "That's grace...she's a regular, with her friends Amy and Muse" he said, we all smiled, I waved, he waved back, "He wants to talk to you, Grace" he said, I walked over 'good luck' Amy mouthed, I smiled.

"Hi..." he said, "Hi I'm grace," I said, he smiled, "I'm sean," he said, "I know that...listen, I know about your divorce with your wife..." I said, he nodded sadly, "She, cheated on me with my best friend, Mark, and I can't forgive her because it was pretty bad, we have two kids together as well, and I can't see them..." he said, he was in tears, "Do...you mind if I hug you?" I asked him, he nodded and smiled, we hugged, "Listen, everything is going to be okay, I know it will, you just got to have some positive mental attitude," I said, he smiled, "you watch me?" he asked, I nodded shyly.

he smiled at me, "See your both getting along!" the barman said, "Anthony can we have some alone time" Sean said, he nodded and left, I looked over to see Amy and Muse kissing....god their drunk.

Amy- Muse likes me!
Grace- wow, you go girl...I'm going to cheer up Mr septiceye
Amy- how? he doesn't even know you Grace
Grace- not like that you pervert, just in a friendly way

"Grace...would you do shots with me?" he asked me, I smiled, "Of course, let's do this!" I said smiling, "Anthony shots please!" he said, I nodded, he got some shot glasses and poured whiskey into the glasses, "Ready?" he asked me, picking up the shot glass, "Ready!!" I said smiling, "3,2,1," I said, we drank in sync, we both grimaced, "Burns but it's good!" I said

we did three more shots, "Hello cutie-pie!" I giggled, he smiled, "Hi gorgeouss!" he said, smiling, we sat down in a booth, I looked over to see Amy and Muse looking at me worried, 'I'm fine' I mouthed, they nodded and sat down, Sean laughed, music came on and we danced.....badly, 

Amy's Pov

"She's totally done for," I said to Muse, "Leave her be, she's happy, Aims" Muse, "Muse, she's drunk with Jacksepticeye, who knows what she'll do with him, you know her when she's drunk," I said to Muse, "Okay....wait where did she go?" he asked looking over to where Sean and Grace were dancing, "Oh no.....oh my god!" I said realising, "Let's leave them, she'll know in the morning," Amy said.

Grace's Pov

I got into the room with Sean and we looked at me, my brown hair flowing down my back and my blush crimson red brushed on my face, Sean smiling also blushing, I moved forward causing us to fall flat on the floor, "you wanna do this Grace?" he asked me, I nodded, "sure..." I said, kissing his cheek, he looked at me and caressed my cheek.

we kissed, I pulled my arms around his neck, he sat up, still kissing me, "Jump" he whispered, I moved on his lap and he stood up, still kissing me, we made it to a bed, and I started unbuttoning the shirt he smirked, I pulled my top over my head and he saw my bra.... I blushed, he shucked off his shirt causing it to fall to the floor, I traced his abs he smiled, "Like em Grace?" he asked me, I nodded, he unbuckled his trousers and I stepped out of my skirt, I pounced on him kissing his lips and all over his body...causing him to moan.

I smirked, I grabbed a bobble and I put my hair in a ponytail, he sat up and I sat on his lap, he kissed my neck and felt me...I moaned, he smirked, 'you on the pill?' he whispered, I nodded, he put his hand down my private area and I moaned, we kissed, I pulled my pants down and he smirked wider, "What?" I asked he said nothing...he wrestled me to the bed.

pulling his boxers down, "Ready?" he asked me, I nodded, he pushed in and I arched my back in pain, he grabbed my hand, "It will be okay in a minute" he said, I got used to his size, "go!" I moaned, he thrust in, I moaned clawing at his shoulders, he kissed me, then to my neck, then to my boobs, I moaned.

"you love this don't you?" he asked me, I nodded, he pushed in again and again, increasing the pleasure, by now he was groaning, "Shit grace, you are fucking amazing, so tight and so gorgeous" he said, I could feel my orgasm going, "FUCK SEAN!" I moaned, he pushed harder, and faster, "Fuck, Grace...OH GRACE!!!!!!!!" he moaned, cumming, I moaned with him.

he got up and out of me, I instantly grabbed his dick, stroking it, he pulled his head back, "suck me grace...go on do it!" he moaned, I pushed his dick in my mouth, he moaned loudly, he grabbed my hair and took control of me, I let him, "FUCK GRACE...I'M GONNA CUM, SWALLOW!" he moaned, I nodded, he did and I did indeed swallow it.

I came in the process, we laid on the bed, hugging, "I'm guessing you're sober now?" I asked him, he nodded, "that was amazing though, you were better than my Ex-Wife," he said stroking my hair.

I smiled, "thanks" I said kissing his cheek...and then I dozed off....