Antiseptiplier!!!

Darkiplier's Pov

It's been weeks since I've been back to the human world, Mark not letting me patch through, damn him, I've not seen Anti since either, I saw the video and it was amazing, the battle between Sean and Anti was amazing, but I miss the goon...

Anti's Pov

It's been weeks since Dark came to see me, Mark not letting him patch through, I honestly hate him, I haven't seen him, he must have seen the video with me and Sean, I thought it was a genius idea, But I miss the goon...

I sat fiddling with my knife, Sean clearly grossed out by it, "would you go somewhere else than sitting on my gaming chair and fiddle with a knife you could get blood on it" he said, "shut up Sean, I live here too" I said, "but you annoy me!" he said, "that's because I'm your demonic side, you bitch!" I said, "Just leave me be!" he said, "FINE, I'LL GO FIND MY FUN!" I shouted, walking away, I decided to go see Dark...

Dark's Pov

so I sat on my throne, everyone busy around me, all the Ego's annoying me, "JUST SHUT UP!" I said, they nodded and left, I grabbed my knife and toyed with it, the sun darkened as it turned to fall, "time to rest" I said to myself, so I got to the door when my squire stopped me, "someone is here to see you sire" he said, "who?" I asked, "Me," he said, "ANTI!" I said running into his arms, he smiled, "you may leave us" I said, we smiled, "Hi goofball" he said, smiling wickedly, "Hi" I said, he grabbed the lapel of my blazer and kissed me, I grabbed his face and kissed him, "I missed you gorgeous" I said smiling, he grabbed my hand, "shall we?" he asked.

so we got to my room, it's a master bedroom, a four-poster bed,  red bed covers, and curtains and it darker than usual, "take a seat" I said, he did, we kissed, "you forgot to lock the door" he said, "it's fall everyone is asleep by now, nobody will disturb us" I said, he smirked, "Perfect" he said kissing my neck.

so we stripped off and I took control, "I missed you gorgeous," he said, "I missed you too, do you want to go all out?" I asked my eyes turning black, "for sure" he said his eyes turning dark green, we kissed roughly, "baby," I moaned, he smirked, he flipped me over, so he was on top, "you are so gorgeous my demon" he said smiling, I blushed a dark red, which made me feel more alive....

I looked into Anti's black eyes and his messy green hair, he smirked kissing my neck and me grabbing my sheets, Anti thrusted into me making me moan hard, "god baby you are amazing" he said, we kissed, me clawing up his back, "Anti...I'm gonna cum!" I moan out, he smirked touching my member and thrusting harder...I came everywhere...

Anti loved it, "FUCK DARK, I'M GONNA!!!!" he moaned releasing inside of me, I moaned feeling it, he collapsed on top of me, we kissed and cuddled, "I love you," he said, "I love you too," I said, he magicked something....A ring...

he smiled, "Damien Dark Iplier, you are one amazing demon, you've made me feel so devilish and I have missed you, I've been thinking we should do this....Marry me?" he asked me, I looked at him, "what?" I asked him, he smiled, "Marry me" he repeated from earlier, I smirked and nodded, "you will?" he asked me, I nodded, "I love you so much Damien" he said.

we kissed....