The alpha to my omega

(Fluff!!!)

Laura's Pov

so I lay in bed.....Sean was asleep....my ears annoying me, my tail wagging like crazy, Sean moved so he clamped on my tail, I howled, which woke him up, "Sorry baby" he yawned, "Whatever" I said getting up, I got the coffee pot and boiled it for me, he came out, "What's wrong Laura?" he asked.

"What's wrong? what's wrong?" I asked him, he nodded, "I'm a freaking alpha Female!" I said, "That's great isn't it?" he asked me, I shook my head, "I'm seeing my parents in 2 days how am I supposed to show up? I have to wear a beanie all day!" I shouted, "Laura calm down.....I can hide my Ears and tail...I'll show you" he said.

"You can?" he asked me, "Just say no ears and tail," he said, his disappeared, "No ears and tail" I said, they were gone, "Ears and tail" I said they came back he did the same, we hugged, "you are so cute now your an alpha" he said, "your my omega" I said, he blushed, we kissed, "I love you" I said to him, "I love you too" looked at each other's eyes.

2 day's later...

I got ready, "You remember what to say?" he asked me, I  nodded, we kissed, "I love you, Sean, see you later" I said we kissed again, "Send my love to your parents," he said, "Come they haven't seen you in a while" I said, "Okay, I'll come" he said we ordered a taxi...

"Where to?" he asked "23 Ashwood way," I said, he nodded and we left, we got to my parents and Sean paid.... we got out, "No ears and tail," we both said and it worked, I knocked on their door, I heard someone coming, they opened the door, "Laura!!!" mum said smiling, "And SEAN!!!" she said, "Hi Brit" he said, "Come in, come in!" mum said so we sat down, dad heard someone, "Brit who's that?" he asked, "Come have a look!" she said.

he walked into the room, "Laura, Sean nice to see the both of you!" he said, he sat down, "So how have you both been?" she asked me, "Good, we just moved house again, stressful" Sean said....I am feeling sick, I rushed to the toilet and puked up, mum came after me, "you okay?" she asked me, "I don't feel too good" I said, "take a pregnancy test" she said, I did and I was bricking it, What would Sean say, what would my dad say...

the timer went off and I looked....I slammed myself to the floor, "Mum can I have some Alone time please" I said about to cry, she nodded and left....it's positive, I'm pregnant, I sobbed, hard....

Sean's pov

I heard sobbing coming from the bathroom, "Laura?" I asked her, "Go away Sean," she said, "No, Lau what's up?" I asked her, "Just leave me alone" she said, I opened the door she was on the floor crying holding something, I walked into the room and shut the door, "You sure your okay, you know you can tell me anything" I said, "D-Don't freak out" she said, "What is it?" I asked, "I'm pregnant," she said, he smiled and kissed me, "do you think they'll have you know?" I asked him, "Yes, they'll have them, since your an alpha female, you are gorgeous," he said kissing me, "I love you Omega," she said, "I love you my Alpha," I said, her mum looked at us, "Are you both...Inus?" she asked us, I shook my head, "Nope," I said, "Show me," she said, "Don't freak out or kick us out," She said.

"I won't you both are like my family" she said, we nodded, "Ears and tail" I said, my ears came into view, and my tail sprung out, "Wow....is it just you Sean?" she asked me, I nodded, "Wait....mum....I'm one too" she said, "Show me?" she asked, she nodded, "Ears and tail" she said.

brown ears sprung up and her tail came out, "Baby girl you should have told me" she said, "Why?" she asked her, "Ears and tail" she said, her mum is an Inu? "you didn't tell us" I said, "I thought you would have hated me" she said, we shook our heads, we hugged, "I am so happy" she said.

Laura's pov

"Can I talk to my baby's father?" I asked mum, she did a double take, "I'm pregnant Mom" she said, we hugged, and she walked away, "you are so beautiful, Listen my little pups I can't wait for you to arrive, I'm so excited for you to arrive me and mummy are ecstatic" Sean said, "Pups? I thought I was having one?" I said, "Nope, Alpha females normally have three-four pups," he said, "Great...my hands will be full" I said...

3 years later....

I sat reading, I heard the kids running around, "MUMMY CHARLIE TOOK MY TOY!" Molly screamed, "CHARLIE GIVE YOUR SISTERS TOY BACK!" I shouted, Sean sat down, his ears drooped, "Tired?" I asked him, he nodded, "KIDS!!!" I Called down, they came running I had two boys and one girl, "Yes Mammie?" Alex said....he caught Sean's Irish brough, "Your father is going to bed so I don't want you making any noise you got it?" I asked them, "Yes mum!" they said, Sean kissed their heads, and he kissed me.

they all made a puke sound, "Seriously?" Sean asked, Sean went to bed, I saw a note.....

Dear Laura...

Hi baby, you are the best alpha mum, you take care of those kids 100% and you work hard, you are the best girl I've ever met, I love you with all my heart, now go to my recording room and you'll find your surprise in there

love 

Sean

So I got to his recording room and I saw a little leather box, I opened it, 'Turn around' it said, Charlie was there with another note....

Laura,

I know what your thinking 'is this an engagement ring' to answer your question yes, it is, sorry I was too tired to come down and fully propose to you so I'll do it here....right

"Now" I heard Sean's voice, I looked up he took my hands, "Laura James Martin, you are one amazing Inu, I love you so much and I am so happy we have three beautiful pups, I am so proud of you as a mother and as my girlfriend, you've coped so well, you are gorgeous....what the heck, Laura James Martin will you marry me?!" he asked me...

(And before you say anything Laura and Sean have been together for a while)

"YES!" I said smiling, we kissed, "Congrats Mum!" Allison said, "Thank you sweetie" I said, we kissed and he pushed the ring on my finger, "I love you so much Mrs Laura Mcloughlin" he said, "I love you too Mr Sean Mcloughlin" I said we kissed

I sat down, Allison sat by me, "Mum my tail hurts" she said, "Did you step on it?" I asked her, she shook her head, "pass it here" I said, she sat up and pushed it forward, a massive gash on it, "BOYS GET DOWN HERE NOW!" I said, Sean Alex and Andrew came down.

"Your sister has a massive gash in her tail was it one of you boys?" I asked them, Sean sat with her, "It hurts dad" she said, "I know Princess, Boys was it you?" he asked, Alex put his head down in regret.

"Alex your grounded!" I said, "FECK OFF!" he said, "Like father, Like son" Sean huffed