Anti's depressive state

before I start this, this was requested by @Ck_The_Blood_Demon, thank you for requesting it here you go!

Evie's Pov

so I sat in the front room, quietly sewing as that's my favorite thing to do nowadays, I've not seen Anti a lot lately, I've tried texting him but to no avail, he doesn't answer, maybe he's busy with Darkiplier, trying to plot how to kill him, or making a mess of his room like always, or probably.... No, he's fine...

I put down my stitching to make a cup of tea, "Anti do you want coffee?" I shouted, "No," he said, he sounded broken, he came out, his hair messy, his eyes, black, he looked sad, "Anti?" he asked him, "what?" he asked sniffling, "are you crying?" I asked him, "No, no, it must be the dust," he said, wiping his nose on his sleeve, "there isn't any dust..."I said he shrugs, I sit down and Look at him.

"what's up?"I asked him, he shrugged again, "Anti you're my best friend, we live together, you can always tell me what's up," I said, he huffed, "I just don't feel loved Evie, Jack's being so against me lately, I tried talking to him and he pushed me away, the only person....oh never mind you wouldn't understand it" he said getting up, "I will though, I've had those feelings, just sit back down and we can talk" I said, he nodded, "I'm the only person who's loved you?" I asked trying to see if it was the right answer, "No, your the only person that I could talk to, the other Ego's wouldn't listen, Evie, not even Jack" he said.

I grabbed my phone, "What are you doing Evie?" he asked, "Dialling his number and talking to him, my demon Ego shouldn't be treated like that!" I said, it patched through, "Evie, how are you gal!" he said, "don't start with that, how come you're being nasty to Anti, he's super depressed!!" I said, "Because he's the bad part of me, you don't understand how Ego's work," he said, "Yes I do, I have three!" I said, "and their names are?" he asked me, "Connie she's just like Anti, Brittney, she's the cutesy side to me, and then we have novela the one I hate the most!" I said.

he put the phone down on me, Connie appeared, "this isn't the right time Connie" I said, "Fine, I'm Connie, Evie's devilish side" she said, she left, "sorry about her" I said, he rolled his eyes, so we talked and he started crying again, I hugged him, he wiped his tears, "Ugh I'm sorry about this I'll leave" he said getting up, "Antisepticeye, you are the most loved Ego there is, you maybe Sean's devilish side and a demon, but everyone loves you, when you appear on screen, you make people happy, you are loved by his fan's and loved by your roommate" I said blushing.

I grabbed his hand, "but that doesn't make a difference Evie everyone still hates me, God I'm depressed..." he said, "Anti, just listen to me, you are loved and if you can't see that, Maybe I'll have to show you" I said, he looked quizzical at me, "give me your hand" I said, so we got to my bedroom, "I'm gonna do something" I said, he closed his eyes and we kissed, he melted into it, wrapping his arms around my neck, "So your gonna show me?" he asked me, I nodded, "yes, because you can't see it yourself" I said.

I stripped off and he followed suit, "were gonna make love," I said, he nodded, blushing bright green, he flipped us over, "hey wasn't it me saying that I would show you?" I asked he nodded, "well lay down and let me show you," I said, he did and I kissed him, he kissed me back, I pushed down and he moaned, "Like?" I asked him, "weird," he said, "you'll get used to it," I said, he blushed, "sorry for being so depressed," he said, "you just needed some motivation Anti," I said smiling, we kissed looking into each other's eyes, "you are gorgeous" I said under my breath.

he smiled, "so are you," he said, we kissed again, this was nice, me and Anti, not rushing things, just making love, me helping him feel good about himself, he looked at me and kissed me, "Could I flip us over?" he asked me, "go ahead" I said, so he grabbed me and he was now on top of me, "this is truly amazing" he said, "I know, are you feeling better?" I asked him, he smiled, "Yes, I am, thank you, Evie," he said, I smiled.

we enjoyed each other's company, it was really nice, "I'm close" he said, "okay, take your time" I said, he finally came...

we laid in bed together me laying on his chest and his arm around me with the blanket surrounding us, "so?" I asked, "that was amazing, I loved it" he said smiling, "good, I loved it too, listen, after having sex with you today..." he kissed me, "I can read minds," he said I blushed, "So are you okay with it?" I asked him, "Of course, if you want us to be together, I'm totally fine with it, you gorgeous girl," he said kissing me, "Anti will you be my boyfriend?" I asked him, "of course!" he said.

2 weeks later...

I sat down, continuing sewing, Anti filming a video with Darkiplier, my ego's having an argument, "well If Evie wouldn't stop talking about her Demonic boyfriend it would be okay!" Connie said, "he lives here now Connie!" Britney said defending me, "why is Evie even sewing is she a loner, anti doesn't even love her!" Anti poofed in, he was mad, "don't you dare talk like that about my girl Connie, she's my everything!" he said angered.

they left and I started crying, Anti hugged me, "baby everythings gonna be okay, I promise okay, you are everything to me, I love you with all my soul" he said, "you don't love me anti I spoke to Sean and he said you hated me" I said, he grabbed me, "Evie Nightingale you are the love of my life, Sean's just jealous because you have a demonic boyfriend and he doesn't have a girlfriend anymore" he said, "maybe Connie's right, maybe I am a loner that sews..." I said.

we kissed, "come with me, I want to show you something," he said, so we got to his room, it was ripped up and everything, "why am I here?" I asked, "just lay down baby, let me do all the work" he said, he kissed me on my lips and then down to my neck making me moan, he pulled my top off revealing nothing, he started doing his work...I loved it...

lets just say our life has been happier as it is