the misbehaving student

Hi so this was requested by @Musey444, Plus this book has hit THREE MILLION READS! which Is crazy! I've never had this much love from a book that is lewd, and really bad, for my writing, Anyways, this is going to be a new one shot...

Hi, my name is Alexis, I'm 16 years old and I'm in year 11, I go to St Mungo's high school, which is a really great school, I love it here, especially Mr Mcloughlin, who is my tutor, he's so down to earth and funny, and obnoxious but when we do get in trouble he can shout.

I got to my locker, "Alexis, Mr Mcloughlin is looking for you" Mary...my classmate said, I shut my locker instantly not bothering to put my coat in there, " Alexis Jones?" Mr Mcloughlin called, "Here," I said out of breath, he nodded, "why were you late Alexis?" he asked me, "I woke up late Sir, " I said to him, he nodded, "Take a seat, Alexis," he said.

something's rattling his bones this morning, (Bad....undertale reference) I got to my seat and pulled my coat under the desk, Mary sat next to me rolling her eyes, "what's up with Mr Mcloughlin?" I asked her, she shrugged, "I dunno must be some stuff at home," she said, I nodded in agreement, I grabbed my portfolio for art....crap...I seriously need to finish this...Mr Mcloughlin looked at me and nodded, I smiled.

I grabbed my pencils and got my drawings out, I was finishing an object art piece, I did a phone case because I wanted to make a new one... I don't have one... I saw Finn come to look at my work and push it all on the floor.

"you draw like a baby," he said, I stood up, "No I don't, you bully!" I said punching him in the gut, "Alexis detention!" he said, FUCK!, Finn walked away, smirking, I hate him, I fucking hate him, Tears slipped down my eyes, and I pulled my hair over my face to hide the shame, "it's break, I need to speak to you Alexis" Mr Mcloughlin said.

they left and he picked up all my papers, "you are really good at art Alexis" he said, I shook my head, "I draw like a 4-year-old, sir" I said, "Call me Sean" he said, I shook my head and went to leave the room and Mr Mcloughlin shut the door on me.

Sean's Pov

I know I'm not supposed to do this but, Alexis is beautiful, I know she's my student and she's in detention....wait....she's in trouble... "Mr Mcloughlin, can I leave?" he asked me, "Detention remember?" I asked her, she nodded and sat down, "sit with me, what's bothering you?" I asked her.

"Finn," she said, "Finn Holmes?" I asked her, she nodded, "that's why I punched him... I was defending my self," she said, "that's good enough" I said, "Now can I leave?" she whined, "Not just get Jones" I said, she laughed, they love it when I use their last names, "Why do you lot always laugh when I do that?" I asked her, she shrugged, "because you pronounce them weirdly?" she asked, "I am Irish," I said, she smiled, "that's the reason!" she said laughing.

we sat there talking....she came to me, and shut the door, "Alexis...the class will be back any minute" I said, "extra break remember?" she asked, Oh god, she crept to me, I smiled, "Now...what was your name?" she asked, brushing my crotch.

"Sean!" I hitched, she smiled, "Sean....that's cute....just like my teacher," she said, I blushed hard, so did she, 'did you lock the room?' I mouthed, she shook her head and ran to do it, 'can I?' she mouthed, I nodded, we kissed, wow.....she's a good kisser...she smiled into the kiss, she sat on my lap, her skirt riding up....fuck I'm dirty...

"Sean!" she said, I hushed her, "Sir...stop looking!" she said, I smirked, and I felt up her body, she moaning quietly, "your turn" she said, she got my shirt and pushed her hands under it to feel my chest, "you can unbutton it you know" I said to her, she winked and proceeded to.