Anti's new demon girlfriend

WOOO WE HIT 60; I've decided to continue with the book because it's incredible and I love it!!!

Kaitlyn's pov

so I sat in our apartment, okay as I say our it's mine and Antisepticeye... he's a demon that's apart of Jacksepticeye who hates him, we've been together now for three years going on four, it's been a fantastic journey with the demon...

I sat editing the latest video of Antisepticeye, who was fighting Jack, it was a good video, I just had to do minor changes on it, "Kate?" Anti called me, "Yeah, you okay babe?" I asked him, "yeah, how's the video going?" he asked, "Just about finished, the fans will go barmy for you" I said we kissed, "you are amazing" he said jumping over the sofa and sitting down, "I told you a million times not to do that!" I said, rolling my eyes.

he smirked, "But every time I do it, you never can be mad at me," he said, "that's because your such an adorable demon my love!" I said he looked disgusted, "Adorable? Me, no, you're the adorable one!" he said, "Nice save their demon" I said winking, we kissed, he smiled into the kiss, "I love you" she whispered, "I love you too Kaitlyn" he said, we sat there holding hands, his blush growing greener by the minute mine turning a crimson red, "adorable!!" he said kissing my neck.

Two weeks later...

Somehow I became sick, it sucks, my eyes are twitching all the while, my anger rage meter goes up 5 percent every day, and worst of all I was sick, Anti's convinced I'm pregnant, and I've told him, I'm on birth control and that I can't have any when I'm on it, my arms feel tingly all the while and my head goes really light...

I looked in the mirror to see another girl, and she waved at me, deviously, "who are you?" I asked her, "I'm you...Or shall I say, your demon, Like Anti, but a more girl version, now...are you ready to transform into me?" she asked me, "No" I said angered, "well I'm going to anyway..." she said...

Anti's pov

I heard groaning and screaming I got to our room to see Kaitlyn transforming into something, "Kate?" I asked, "yes, my love?" she asked, her voice all distorted like mine, "you look amazing!" I said flirting with her, "you don't look half bad yourself Demon" She teased back, "have you seen yourself, Kate?" I asked her, and she shook her head, I pulled the mirror in front of her...

Kaitlyn's pov

I saw this girl with Silver hair and black eyes with fantastic makeup, and her nails were painted a dark purple, "Is that me?" I asked quizzically, he nodded, "This is you, Kate," he said wrapping his arms around my waist, "you need a change," he said, I nodded, I got to the closet and looked at everything... and found something...

 and found something

(Ignore the hair...I was looking for the purple Nails and the eyemakeup..)

"Anti darling?" I asked, he turned around, "Gorgeous!!" he said kissing my neck, "Down demon" I said smirking and walking away, I could see my reflection in the mirror and it was Kaitlyn, "GET OUT OF MY BODY!" she screamed, "How about no, this is my body, and I think I'll enjoy it a little longer say Hi to Jack for me...Not!" I said laughing and walking away, "KATE WAIT, JUST LET ME TALK!" She said, "And say what, Kaitlyn, that your not happy with me taking over you, and that I'm going to steal your boyfriend away or maybe have sex with him...wait that's a brilliant idea," I said.

I got Anti, and we kissed, he pushed me against the wall, "what's brought this on babe?" he asked me, "I missed you" I said, "Alright babe girl, lets go" he said, so we kissed harder, and he pushed me against the wall pulling the hem of my skirt up, he unbuckled his Jeans and pushed in, I moaned, "God Anti you are a freaking animal!" I said smirking, "Yeah, am I?" he asked me, I nodded we kissed, and he fought the dominance, he grabbed my hair.

He pushed me harder, I heard sobbing and looked at the mirror, it was me, I was crying... "Anti...she needs you," I said, "baby?" he said looking at the mirror, "Anti?" she asked, he nodded, "she's coming back into the mirror," he said, "standstill" she sobbed... I was back, and I had tears in my eyes Anti held me, "Baby I'm so sorry" he said, we kissed, "what do I look like?" I half-laughed, "A super sexy demon," he said, I cocked my eyebrow, "Antisepticeye...who knew you could do this to me," I said seductively, we kissed, he pushed back in, I moaned...

I looked at the mirror and winked my eyes turning black...