Message to my readers

Hey guys! I wanted to thank every single one of you who has taken the time to read my book "Drew". I can't explain how much it means for you to read this story of mine and leave me so many lovely comments and messages - they all mean the world to me.

I may or may not write a sequel to this story but right now I am currently working on another story of mine called "Doorways". The description is below and I hope you all give it a read! If you liked Drew I'm sure you'll like my new story just as much!  Thank you all again for reading my first story I will be forever grateful :)

------------------------

"You can trust me, Faye." His hands trapped me against the wall, the closeness between us causing a fire to emit in the pit of my stomach. I could feel his breath fan across my face and all I wanted was for him to close the gap between us.

"Prove it to me."

-----------------------------------

Faye has been living her same old boring life since she can remember. Get ready, go to work, come home, sleep and repeat. But what happens when one of the most wanted boys in the world, knocks on your door while you're having a movie night in a T-shirt and undies? Will it work out for her this time or will she end up more broken than she started.