CHAPTER 22

Lynns POV

Every cell in my body was buzzing with life urging me to get up, but I couldn't grasp the mental power to move my tense body. I ached all over like a gymnast after training. The small amounts of light hit my closed eyelids creating a warm glow for my eyes to see. The warmth disappeared in seconds as my body started reacting to the pain pulsing through my burning veins, my breath hitched and my muscles shook. What is happening? Why is this happening? 

I lifted my heavy reluctant eyelids feeling a sticky substance coating the inner corners of my eyes blurring my damaged vision. The red tinge to my gave me the perception that it was blood; my own blood. Blinking wasn't helping but neither was my helpless body unable to move anything without the excruciating pain that soon followed after. I tried to lift my arm, suddenly a horrible feeling surfaced at my shoulder. Shit, its dislocated. Get up, Lynn. You need to survive.

"At least the boss' plan is working man." I heard a husky chuckle somewhere in the near distance. His voice almost guilty as the footsteps halted outside, what I'm guessing is, the door. My heart sunk to the floor in fear... What plan?

"I think it's pure genius! Who else could've thought of that idea!" Another malicious voice rung out in the silent room. Panic settled in my body. What was he going to do to me? He's capable of so much, he isn't afraid to do anything to get what he wants. Why can't I remember anything

Abruptly the door creaked open in dismay. I lay still shutting my eyes immediately praying to not be hurt even more mentally. I won't be able to survive any more abuse. The noise of footsteps echoed through the room coming closer to me second by second, and then they stopped.

"She's still unconscious mate; what should we do?"

"Let's leave her and tell the boss, if she doesn't wake up it'll make his job easier."

"I feel bad. Such as waste of something so pretty. Maybe we should have some fun whilst we can." Another chuckle.

What job? What are they going to do to me? I felt a finger tracing my body stopping at the inside of my thigh. My shirt was being lifted up more and more and I could feel warm breath on my chest. If moved up to my face and I could feel their finger moving my hair out of my face, "so beautiful."

"What do you think you're doing! The boss will know if we've messed around with her like that let's get out of here before it's too late."

"I'll have you soon enough. I don't care what the boss does," he whispered to me and my what appeared to be unconscious body. The door slammed shut behind them giving me some safety in this violent house if it even is a house. I have to get out of here, I have to call Drew I have to escape. But how? I don't remember where I am I just hurt all over.

How am I supposed to survive and leave if I don't know where I am? How am I supposed to get help, would anyone here help me if screamed that? The thoughts sprinted through my head at a million miles an hour, the throbbing of my body and pain of my cuts and bruises adding to it. I felt myself go into shock, I'm not going to escape. He's going to win this time and I'm all alone. No Drew, no mum or sister, and no Father.  I am not going to make it out of this place alive. 

Drews POV

I'm coming for you Lynn.