CHAPTER 30

Hey guys! Just a quick thank you to one of my amazing readers @sagethemagpie for making this amazing cover! Its brilliant I'm in love with it <3

Read on everyone!

------------------------------------------------

Lynns POV

Despite my father's ways I never thought he'd do this or even take it this far. Hurting his wife and eldest daughter was one thing but to also threaten his youngest child, at the ripe age of 3, to kill his eldest daughter was another. The anger I felt couldn't be compared to anything on this world, it over took me and forced my body to get up and act on it. I was in a trance, the instinct to protect El was the only thing I was focused on and that was shown when I continuously ignored the nurses worried calls and Drew shouting at me telling me to rest and let him handle it. I'm not going to allow myself to be helpless once again, this time I'm going to fight back. To hell, if he thinks he can control me through fear. The disgust I had for him emitted off of my body in waves, what kind of sick freak would threaten a 3-year-olds life! What the f*ck is running through his demented head.

I moved as fast as I could manoeuvring around bodies in hallways and carts filled with transparent liquid and brightly coloured tablets. My foot stung whenever I took a step reminding me of how badly injured I was and how badly injured I still am. I made it to the elevator and pressed the ground floor button repeatedly as if the number of times I pressed it would effect how long it takes me to get there. A figure pushed their body in through the two metal door before they could close, it was Drew. I leant against the mirror of the elevator for support feeling myself losing whatever energy I had left in me.

"Lynn, what the hell do you think you're doing? You don't even know where he is or who he's with!" he shouted holding my shouters firmly. His eyes were wide with shock and worry; looking over my body for any signs of a problem. Despite my injuries physically I was fine but mentally I was not. I didn't want to believe that he had taken my sister, his daughter, to get me back and finish his plan. It was dreadful to know someone would go that far to end someone's life even if they are family. And people say that family is the one thing that sticks forever and your family are meant to be the people you can always rely upon and fall back on but I guess some of us are just unluckier than others. 

"I know he's with El Drew. She's my sister thats all I need to know." My voice sounded weaker than I hoped for, the concern for my sister becoming more visible than now that it ever has. And why wouldn't it be. My father is ruthless and the things he does are appalling, the evidence for that is all over my body! I coughed and felt some blood and bile crawling up my throat, I couldn't hold it in and I leant over hurling whatever was trying to come up and out of me. I can't let him be around Ellie she's too young I won't let her go through that not now or ever. Drews moved over to me and held my hair pulling me close to him after I had finished throwing up. He looked into my eyes, his own pair searching for any indication of a breakdown or any emotion at all. He sighed running a hand through his dark locks and pulled me into him. 

"I'll call Alex's Uncle, we'll make a plan okay? But theres no way in hell that I'm letting you go to him alone. I'm not losing you again Lynn. I can't bare to lose you." His hand ran over my hair as he said that and lead us through the, now open, elevator doors. We snuck past the receptionists and through the doors making sure no one noticed us. We had to get out of here as soon as we could.

"I think leaving hospitals when we aren't meant to be becoming our thing," Drew said lightening the mood. He carried me all the way back to our houses, barely talking to one another. Drew was busy making calls to important people and I was busy with my thoughts. I don't know if he knew that I would give my life to save Ellies and if I have to now; I will. There's no stopping me and my decision is final. I hope Drew understands that if it comes to that I will give myself in and let him kill me, I hope Drew doesn't hate me for it. He'd do the same for his family so surely he can respect this.

When I opened the front door the first thing I noticed wasn't the broken plates or snapped chairs but the unmoving piece of paper that lay flat on the table. It was in a pristine condition unlike everything else in sight writing sprawled all over it.

'You thought you could get away that easily, well you have been mistaken. Because of your stupid boyfriend's rescue mission, I have now had to take Plan B into action. Taking my other daughter. She was hard to shut up, wouldn't stop screaming and crying, exactly like your mother, but nothing a little chloroform won't do. If you fail to come to me I will kill them both.

Love from your Father'

Drew read the letter from over my shoulder cursing quietly and dialling another person on his phone. Kill them both? Dread was one word to describe how I felt knowing he wouldn't hesitate to kill them. Now that we know how serious he is about this its time to face the fact that I will be handing myself over to him. This is my choice, this is my fight and nothing will stop me. I turned to Drew and admired him. 

How he was frowning whilst talking to someone seriously, his voice rising with every word he said. I know admiring someone getting angry isn't good and should not be praised but it was for me. His anger is him pushing to help save my family and me. And how could you not admire him and his beauty? The way his hair fell slightly over his darker shade of brown eyebrows and created unique shadows to cast over his eyes. He was the most lovely thing to look at in my opinion and I'd never get bored of it.

He hung up the phone roughly and shoved it into his pockets slouching down onto my sofa. He put his face in his hands and rubbed it gently trying to calm himself down. I walked over to him and moved them away from his face and held them in my own relishing in the feeling. This might be my last time with him. He pulled me close to him carefully sitting me down on his lap and he held me tight. 

Drew was and is my everything, my rock and my best friend. The worst thing about what I'm going to do is knowing I'll never get to be with him again. I won't be able to kiss his lips again or create new memories with him whilst experiencing everything as we grew together. He gave me a feeling no one else had in my 17 years of life he is the only one who has successfully buried himself into every crevice of my life. He's my Drew and that's all there is to it. No one can ever compare to him in my eyes for he is completely wonderful. My stomach drops at the thought of never being like this with him, so intimate and close. I don't want to share this feeling with anyone else and the selfish part of me wants him to never move on after I give myself away. I love him more than life itself and he makes me the happiest girl ever but I have to do the right thing. I have to save my family. 

"I love you, Drew Johnson."