CHAPTER 9

Lynns POV

The day I woke up by Drews side actually went well, two days after that the principal announced that in a week the senior's study break starts. My mum had organised me to go to my Aunts house in Oregon for three weeks; an aunt I've never met before might I add. For the week left that we have in school before our study break, being a senior meant the teachers let us relax and do our own revision and stuff in class to get ready for finals in 2 months time.

"I don't want to go to Englishhhh" I whined loud enough for Drew to hear he chuckled while pulling me to his side. I turned my head and looked at him cheekily kissing him on the cheek. He still hasn't asked me out yet which I'm pretty upset about and leads me to wonder ever if he even did like me. He didn't technically state that he had feelings for me that night, and instead only kissed me and has hung out with me every day since then. Which I am so not complaining about I've never felt this way about a guy before. I'm sure he felt the same way, but some reassurance would be nice.

"Lynn we don't have to even do anything in class; don't be a baby" Drew said pulling me to his locker and grabbing my hand.

"Seriously you would go that low to make me annoyed" I turned and saw Elizabeth. Evil Elizabeth. I stood there looking at her like she had lost her mind. Did she really think I held his hand to annoy her? He was the one who made the move, it wasn't even me! 

"Sorry Elizabeth but I actually grabbed her hand, didn't mean to offend you." Drew said mockingly as if he understood why she seemed so annoyed by this act. Crazy b*tch. "Really we are truly sorry our act of PDA hurt your feelings somehow." He said out loud reading my mind voicing my exact thoughts on the situation at hand. Magic. Boom.

I smiled at Elizabeth and decided to piss her off even more. I lent into Drew's chest and turned my head so I was facing the crook of his neck; kissing it softly. From the corner of my eye, I could see the rage evident on Elizabeth's face that came from nowhere. Who even is she? "You're so mean'' Drew mumbled into my ear as Elizabeth strutted away as if she had no care in the world. I pushed off of him and let him continue to get his books out of his locker. "Hey, I never said I didn't like it'' I smiled and looked down blushing but he lifted my chin up and looked at me "but I never said I liked it either." Asshole. 

"God, you're so annoying." I walked away from him towards our first class, English, and heard him slam his locker close. He caught up to me and as if on instinct his arm mades its way around my shoulders.

"Well, it looked like you guys were getting comfortable a second ago" My face heated up in flames as Kaitlyn wiggled her eyebrows at us. I covered my face with my hands and sighed annoyed. The teasing never stops today god dammit.

"Woah when did you turn into a tomato" Drew snickered and I looked at him with a blank face before pushing him out of my way to go to my seat, without him. "Lynn I'm joking" he moaned trying to get me to talk to him. 

"Shut up Drew" He grabbed my shoulders and shook them gently.

"You love it though!" He said stopping the shaking. Maybe I did. I grunted in response and started to get my revision books out; motivated to study and be prepared for my finals. Drew looked at my subtle movements as I placed my copy of Of Mice and Men on the desk next to my, soon to be filled with notes, notebook. I sighed in content at the sight of everything I needed perfectly organised and in place ready for me to crack down and work. Yes, knowing I have everything I need exactly where it needs to be; it gives me a sense of relief and prepares me for my army study time. Some would call it acute OCD but I refer to it as being organised and ready. Nerd, I am. His gaze was still fixated on my studying form as I read about Lennie's rabbit, and it not only distracted me; it completely knocked me out of my zone. A few minutes later his piercing eyes were burning a hole through the side of my head and I continued to try my best to focus on the story unravelling in front of my eager eyes. How could I concentrate fully when a god was looking at me the entire time. I couldn't help but become self-conscious. Do you think he's noticed the scar on the left side of your face yet? Did I brush my hair enough? What if I stink?