CHAPTER 21

Drews POV

"Mum I need to go now." She isn't understanding this is she? Lynn has been taken away, kidnapped even! By her own father, who is abusive might I add, and she doesn't want me to go after her? Is she crazy? There is no way I'm not going to go and get her straight away. 'But Drew you just got out of a coma!', 'you were in the hospital less than 24 hours ago you need rest', 'this isn't something you can do by yourself don't be silly'  Oh yeah Mum cause I'm totally going to let Lynn stay with her abusive father while I rest until I'm 100% healed! That would take months and god knows what could happen during that time. I know I need to do this... she just doesn't understand how much I care about this girl and how bad her position is right now. I love her.

"Drew! Get back inside don't be so ridiculous!" My mum shouted frantically following me through the house as I took the car keys and walked out the house. It was a bad idea to tell her I was going; especially when the hospital called to tell her I left when I wasn't supposed to and I still needed to be tested and checked up on. I opened the door feeling a slight breeze against my face making my hair blow into my bruised eyes. Ignoring her I unlocked the car sliding into it putting my seatbelt on. Hearing it click as it popped into its place. I knew I had to get going straight away. Turning the car on the heating coming on straight away giving me a shiver as my body adjusted to the new temperature. I sat there staring at my mum who was holding Tristan with a scowl of disapproval on her face. She'll understand why I'm doing this soon enough. First things first who are you going to get to help you.

I smiled as a plan on how to get her back popped into my bandaged head, all I need to do is make a few stops and she'll be back with me in no time. At this moment I dreaded I was too late, I have no idea what her father is capable of. He can hurt his family but how far would he take it to get what he wants? I felt sick to my stomach at the thoughts of what he could do to Lynn ran through my head, as quick as lightning hitting the ground, repeating themselves over and over again. Shaking my head I focused on moving this car out of my driveway and one step closer to Lynn. I couldn't wait any longer.

Lynns POV

"Father please stop don't do this plea-" another blow to my stomach from one of Henry's sick workers. He sat on a chair in the corner staring at my limp, broken and bruised body getting beaten to a pulp. My face felt wet as tears poured over it and onto the floor due the pain spreading all over my body. My ears were ringing as I tried to make sense of what was going on around me. I couldn't stop the ringing, it was taking over all of my senses. There was no doubt my shoulder was dislocated as I lay on my side feeling it roll and move around underneath me every time they kicked. Blood matted my once blonde hair as I lay here unable to protect myself from the three men surrounding me, sinister smiles plastered onto all of their faces.

"But my darling this is nothing, Evan! Come in now!" My vision was blurry but I made out a figure walking into the room holding some sort of metal tray. My hearing subsided and seemed to come to a stop as they started discussing something; their voices practically inaudible. The ringing wouldn't stop. It was all I could hear. I was losing my mind. The man known as Evan nodded passing my father an object from the tray.

It shined in the rays of light passing through the gaps of the boarded windows. My eyes shut every couple of seconds out of exhaustion but they were still functioning enough for me to know what he was holding. A knife, no longer than 10cm no smaller than 5, was held tightly in his hand and he was walking towards me.

"Please... Fath-father don't do t-this" My throat hoarse from screaming making every word hurt more than the previous one. Using my working arm I tried to drag myself further away with as much strength as I could muster up within a couple of seconds. Smack! My head collided with the wooden floor the feeling of blood dripping out my nose making me feel like I was suffocating. One of his workers must've kicked me. Son of a b*tch! All I could hear was a high pitched screech and muffled noises coming from my surroundings.

"This won't hurt too much, the more you fight against it the worse it'll be darling. So I suggest you stay still you... I can already tell by your arm you are familiar with blades against your skin." His voice faded away. All I could hear was my heart beating in my chest keeping me alive and vulnerable to my father and his pathetic minions and the ringing; god the ringing. "Open your eyes Lynn" his voice taunted me, my eyelids began to droop lower and lower...

"I said open them!" a seering pain shot through my entire arm. A warm sticky substance trailed down my stomach and onto the floor, the puddle of my own blood increasing much faster than it should be if I wanted to live. But at this moment I didn't. I just wanted to be back with Drew; I wonder if he's watching over me right now. Can he see what my fathers doing to me? Does he ca-

"Sh*t!"  It feels worse than everything they've done so far combined the feeling of my flesh ripping into shreds. "Stop! Please!" my cries weren't answered as they kept on digging the knife further into the gash on my arm making it deeper and deeper. Crying out in pain I try my hardest to move but I'm unable to control my body. Dropping my head against the floor I notice the puddle of my blood has tripled since the last time I looked at it. Fear filled my body as I felt myself slipping away into unconsciousness... please take me away now... Take me back to Drew...

"Goodnight my precious daughter" his voice along with an echoing noise coming from the dropped knife were the last things I heard, I looked up and saw Drew sitting in the corner of the room. He was still in his hospital gown with bruises covering his face. But he was here. At last. I breathed out in relief. He was here "Drew..." I whispered into the air and then everything went black.