chapter 67

Kim and Jared arrived just in time.  I tried to hold on as long as I could. One last push and she arrived in this world crying loud and my heart was racing.  I looked at shan non and tears dropped from his eyes onto my lips. I pulled his face down to me and kissed his lips. S" she's beautiful just like you..... oh god she's amazing".   I looked down and seen her for then first time and I just wanted her close to me.  The nurse placed her on my chest and I held her hand in mine and Shannon kissed  her head.   S" hey angel....... I am so happy to finally meet you ".  Me" I'm speechless right now.......I've waited so long to meet you ". Her eyes met mine and I lost it. Happy tears  came crashing down.  We gave her back to the doctor to get checked over and cleaned up.   K" oh god baby how does it feel? ".  Me" amazing....... I can't wait till you are here someday ".  K" me too ".   Hours later as I fell asleep  they brought her back into us and Shannon heard her stir and start to cry.  He lifted her up in his arms and took her over the rocking chair.  S" hey angel,  daddies here...... I love you so much. I know we just met, but I think I just fell in love with you.  I promise I will never  let anyone hurt you ". He rocked her  back and forth and I peaked over and I couldn't help but smile. He was my dream come true and she was his.