chapter 17

I climbed over his body and looked him in the eyes and reached back grabbing his cock and stroking it slowly.  I sped up a little and he started moaning louder. Me" you like it? ".   S" maybe ". I grabbed his throat and said" I asked you did you like it? ".  He glared at me and said" no ". I leaned over and kissed him and sucked on his tongue.  Me" ok you wanna be defiant?  Let's play!".   I got off of his body and  grabbed my nipple clamps.  S" don't you fuckin...... ohhhhh shit ". I made sure they wrote good and tight.  Me" shut up bitch ". Smacking his chest hard with my whip. S" fuck me ".  Me" nope...... not yet! ".  I took his cock and put my lips around it and sucked it once hard as I could and heard him moaning.  Me" mm mm baby you taste so good! ".  S" suck it like a naughty slut that you are".  I stood up and smacked his cock with my whip hard as I could.  S" mm mm Jesus! ".   Me" tell me you liked that! ".  S" no". Smack again!   S" SHIT!"    Me" say it!".  S" NO!".    I smacked it again and came to his throat and bit his neck and he gasped. Me" you want me to fuck you ". S" mmmmmm yes". Me" good!  But I don't feel like it ".  He tried to wiggle free and i laughed and took off my clothes I had an evil idea. I climbed on his chest and opened my legs wide and he smiled.  S" lemme taste that ". I ran my finger along my clit and watched him lick his lips.  Me" no...... you get to watch me fuck myself ".  S" mm mm shit please continue". I licked my finger and rubbed my nipple and moaned as my other hand moved along my pussy and I looked in his eyes and moaned. S" tell me how good that feels ". Me" fuck it feels so good ". I was getting turned on with him watching me.  S" finger fuck yourself ". I had a better idea.  I pushed my pussy over to his lips and I leaned back and took his cock tip in my mouth and sucked it. S" I can't reach you ". I moved my leg around his neck and pulled his mouth to my pussy.  Me" taste me ".   I fucked that mouth and sucked him off. Our moans filled the room and  minutes later...... Me" oh fuck baby!".  I came all over his lips and right when  he wanted to cum I stopped.  S" fuck don't even!".  Me"I'm kinda tired ". He was pissed off and broke the cuffs and yanked me down under him. S" your gonna pay ".  He slammed my ass hard against the head board. Me" fuck make me cum bitch".  S"No!".   He pinned me down and kissed me.  Finally i felt myself about to cum again.  I could feel his breath in my ear and he kissed my neck and said" cum for me baby".  I closed my eyes and heard him say " I love you ". My eyes shot open and I couldn't believe he said it to me. I lifted his chin and said" I love you too Shannon".  We laid together and I couldn't believe he was all mine.