chapter 10

I was in the bathroom and fixing my hair when the door opens and I seen his eyes in the mirror. J" you need something to wear to bed? ".   Me" I can sleep in my t shirt ".  He came over to me and grabbed my shirt lifting it over my head.  His fingers slipped down my sides I felt his breath on my neck. I closed my eyes and leaned into my body and kissed lightly on my shoulder. I reached back around his neck and he turned my face to him and he kissed me deep and with a lot of passion.  I watched his eyes close and his hands moved down my chest and I arched up to him moaning.  J" come to bed with me". He took off my pants and my panties. I followed him to bed and he stripped down and crawled in on top of me. His power took me over and I was under his spell.   I felt his cock against my pussy and I wanted it just as bad as he did. He pushed inside me and kissed me.  I moaned in his mouth and he went faster and hit my spot over and over again.  He laid his head on my neck  panting hard and biting me playfully. J" Jesus your so tight..... feels so fuckin good ". I held his head and rocked my hips against his pelvis and he moaned in my ear and said " fuck.....cum for me. ".  I gripped tight around his cock and came a lot shaking.  J" shit.....hold on...mm mm". He came in me and I held his face and kissed him. J" ready to go again? ".  Me" again? ". He waisted no time rocking my body out again.