chapter 7

S" how your dinner ".  I couldn't talk with food in my mouth so I gave him a thumbs up.   He smiled and touched my hand.    Eventually we had some desert and got  to known each other better.   S" you never did tell me want you do for a second job".  I tried to think of something to change the subject.  Me" it pays the bills ". S" why do you not wanna tell me?  Are you shamed of it? ".  I sat back and got on my phone.  Shannon wasn't gonna let up.  S" should I take you home? ". I looked at him like he just called me a bitch!    Me" yes, why don't you ". I started to stand up and he came over to me and held my face and kissed me making my head spin.  I almost fell on my ass. S" I meant , my house".    Me" no.....take me to my home. I know you have a chick waiting for you at home ".  S" I told you I don't why don't you believe me ?".   Me" you just seem like the type of guy that would have a side chick. She doesn't

fuck you good enough so you go out and find someone to get you off and then go back to her again. ".   Shannon got pissed and took my hand and we went outside to his bike. S" get on ". Me" ok".  I was nervous but got on.  Soon as we turned the corner,  I knew we were not going to my house.  I got off of the bike and he  tool my helmet. S" come on".  I followed him and he stopped at his front door.  S" I'm gonna show you something ".  He opened his door and I looked around to see his house was empty.  But why? Me" I don't understand? ".   S" she ended it with me. I caught her cheating on me with my best friend. She tried to deny it. So she all her stuff and left. ".  He was telling the truth. Me" I'm so sorry ". S" its ok ".  I walked around and it was a big house. S" I have to sell it. I don't want any memories of her and I ".  Me" where are you gonna stay then?".  S" my brother Jared wants me to come and crash with him but me?  I have to much pride to burden them with me ".  Me" I have to at my house if you need to stay somewhere. I know you probably don't want to, but its on the table ". He smiled big and said " I'm good thank you ". He gave me a tour of his soon to be sold house and then took me home.  S" can I see you again? ".   Me" yes! how about lunch tomorrow around maybe 12?".   S" I will meet you down the street at the cafe for coffee and pizza ".  Me" you got it ". I stood against the door and he came closer to me his eyes on me he smiled and kissed me. When he stopped  he held my face and said " goodnight "

And got on his bike drove away.  I was finishing up for bed when I heard a knock at the door.  I couldn't imagine who would be here so late.  I looked and opened the door. Me" hey? ". S" I changed my mind. I wanna stay here with you ".  He pulled me in his arms and kissed me.